Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tater

Chatty Member
To Mr judge man,

I am riting 2 u bcoz I herd that u wil b lockin up my m8. I just wanted to say that this is rong bcoz she is totally difrent now and doesn't do drugs and driving nemore. Not illegal ones neway coz it's perscribed now.

I have nown Holly 4 a long time and spk 2 her daily over tiktok 4 like over a year. And I've never seen her be doing bad stuff. She just sits there and smokes and yells at the dogs. I wouldn't spend all my UC on gifting her/buying her bits off her Amazon wishlist if I fort she was a nasty druggy. Don't lisen to all that tiktok stuff it's all fuckin lies.

Neway. Hope you hav a goodun fella.

#freeholly

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread!

Recapish:
*Still begging
*Going to Jail next month
*Little more begging
*Will Jess stick around?

only time will tell.

As you were tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Galinda

Chatty Member
Fucking sick of her now, her court date can't come soon enough at this point, it's the 28th right? I'll be counting down! Hope she gets more than 18 months as well.

I just think she's evil sorry. Some people are inherently evil I'm afraid and I believe she is. EVERYTHING has been manipulation for this court case; the "transition", marrying Jess etc Her whole "transition" has been a joke. I know people who came out later than her and are further along in their journey, I mean considering all she does is sit on TT talking about it that's not hard 😂 Some I know are even transitioning on the nhs, it's not actually that difficult but they've had extensive psychological assessments to make sure it's the right path for them, so Holly would fall at the first hurdle and she knows it. The only reason she's stayed so committed is because of the perks she gets from TT ie money and gifts! She's known about this court case for a while, as soon as she knew she should have got a job and done things to show the court she's actively trying to better herself and turn herself around, instead she chose sitting on TT every day and this bizarre transition journey and now she's dealing with the consequences. No sympathy

She isn't even on hormones, I don't believe her whole "I don't have to show them" thing, I'm sorry but she shows EVERYTHING including sending pictures of her DICK to ex mods/friends. She also has tells when she's lying, she's not as slick as she thinks and every time someone asks if she's on hormones and she answers "yes and on testosterone blockers" she displays those tells, it's all lies lies lies and more lies.

She has no friends, an ex wife that won't have anything to do with her, kids that haven't seen her for years and refuse to talk to her, a soon to be ex wife in Jess.... that should tell us something! She's awful to those dogs, look how she was with Dolly's puppies, just saw fucking pound signs with no regards for any of the creatures welfare and look what happened, she's fucking cruel.

I had an incredibly abusive upbringing in abject poverty so I have no time for the "she's had a rough time" excuse. I turned my life around and me and my husband work damn hard to provide a beautiful home and life for our daughter. She had a much more privileged upbringing than me, a wealthy family offers so many opportunities that others just don't get and yet she still managed to fuck it all up because she's inherently bad.

Roll on the 28th, I can't wait 🎉🎊🍾

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

TheRealQueen

Morning lovelies.

i haven’t been on the live this morning

I have however phoned my doctor so waiting on a call back appointment. An I have booked driving lessons!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

abcdefuandyourmom

I feel like half her viewers stood up whe clapped when the live ended. She did put on a brilliant performance
Wiped their eyes with tears of happiness for Queen Hols

I have been watching her for months and months and I still ask myself why because she is so aggrevating! But you know when you're so in disbelief that people like her exist you just can't stop watching? The drama, the lies, the childhood stories, the multimillionaire family, the never ending list of jobs... I just find it hard to believe she's not peter pan because she technically should be about 148 years old by now with her long old list of life stories

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
Did anyone catch the comment about Jess’ name the other day? People were questioning hollys tattoo and said her real names Natalie, Jess come out and said ‘and even that’s not my real name’ holly then asked her if she knew her real name and Jess was like ‘of course’ and then holly was like ‘oh yeah I know it, yeah’. That screamed red flag to me, why have they both got multiple names? Is Jess just as bad?
Was there something in that card that Jess didn’t like? We all know holly talks to women behind Jess’ back (remember the posts from prinbuck?) it could be a possibility.

• Wow

Tater

Chatty Member
Oooooh it got spicy this morning 😬😬😬😬😬. And I actually managed to catch it today!! Almost choked on my mouthful of toothpaste from gasping when I heard Jess yelling but was totes worth it 😂. Thing is it's NEVER spoken about on live after. Which I feel is super awks. Just like the fart this morning - Everyone heard it. Everyone saw it on live. Yet it won't be mentioned. The way she fucking RAN in to put the live on pause though had me 💀. 🎶She's a runner she's a track star🎶😂

• Haha

whoitsme

My theory now hear me out because it’s far to simple for H’s dramatic life but …
She moved house because of transphobic attacks
And dismantled a grow in her basement. Did she move because of the drugs and dismantled the grow because she had been caught out conviently fits within the time frame IMO.
Is that why no one is now allowed to know where she lives as such because of people she owes or the threat of being fount out again.
they do seem to live pretty comfortable for someone who claims benefits or not and one income coming in.

Reactions: 9

Neo2021

VIP Member
‘I can’t sleep. I’ve not slept for weeks. Every time I shut my eyes I start hearing the sounds of prison like the doors, keys, shouting and screaming’

Woe is me Holly. Woe is me.

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Someone else tell me they’re watching this pathetic attempt to make out she is in pain?
Im getting flashbacks of her in that leg cast, shimmying up and down that loft and basement whilst claiming she couldn't do anything cos of said leg, not eve go to the shop.. however pretty sure she went when the fags and monster were running low 😂 🥴

All this bitching about how expensive and shit prison life is like it's supposed to be club fucking med. Noone goes there for a bloody holibobs. It's not supposed to be pleasant. You've broken the law. That's why you're there. Not to earn a large wage and get all the luxuries you want 😑. It's baffles me. It's what you should be doing on the outside.
Ok, im supposed to be revising for my upcoming post grad exams right now, but thought id come check tattle out whilst on a little break to accompany my little snacky-snack but I'm sorry this comment has absolutely finished me off until further notice now 😂 😭 🥴

Also, guys im gonna miss you all If H really does go to prison, I'll especially miss Shortbread's hat

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
I know she exaggerates everything, but I think there was an underlying vulnerability today. She’s genuinely scared.
I’m not a minion and I see through her lies but I’m slightly concerned after this mornings live. I hope she finds the help she needs to get through her sentence (if it happens)
I am going to be honest with Holly, you never know it may just be another way to get out of getting a prison sentence if she says or tries to do something to unalive herself they will go easier on her. I am not saying that is what she is doing just it's hard to tell when she is being genuine.
I didn't see her live this morning, with Holly she has done it so many times now it's like the boy who cried wolf. We have to remember she chose this life, she is not a child or vulnerable teen being pressured into it, she is a grown adult that most days sits there telling everyone what a life she has had growing and selling weed and other THC containing items and seeming quite smug and proud about it!

I have also noticed how male looking she has been recently it's not just looks it's her whole demeanour

Last edited:

Tater

Chatty Member
I’m sorry what 🤣🤣.
So for anyone who missed it. Holly went to get up off the sofa this morning to start this morning's episode of 'wake and bake with Holly' she farted. Was mortified and said to everyone 'you heard nothing'. But we all did.

She's back on guys 👌🏼

• Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
It also looks like her landlord wasn't an old lady by her name yesterday.. more lies, I don't think she can distinguish truth from lies
Plot Twist........ that account is actually Holly and she has done it to cover the lies because she has to move as the landlord is not a little old lady but a couple that rented it out on a 6 month trial to Holly and Jess but Holly told the whole world that she had this house for life if she wanted it!!! So now the reason she moves has to be big and over the top!

• Haha
  • Wow

TheRealQueen

Totally un Holly related but is anyone free to listen to me vent about home life because I have no friends and I think May actually explode.
Currently sat in Tesco carpark crying like some pathetic moron 🥲

• Heart