Holly Stanley #8 Going to jail, will Jess bail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im surprised H hasn't been live today aside from the apparent few mins live earlier.. would've thought she would have been on to mop up all the drama and her adoring fans..
I too have blocked PF, I find them absolutely abhorrent and totally weird tbh.

Reactions: 2
Im surprised H hasn't been live today aside from the apparent few mins live earlier.. would've thought she would have been on to mop up all the drama and her adoring fans..
She's got all her gifts now hasn't she so she's headed for the hills for a few days to spend spend spend 😂 she'll be back on expecting more gifts for her canteen ready for the clink in July

• Haha
She's got all her gifts now hasn't she so she's headed for the hills for a few days to spend spend spend 😂 she'll be back on expecting more gifts for her canteen ready for the clink in July
Anyone any idea of how much she managed to rake in this past few days? 🥴

She’s put a photo on Instagram saying this is what broken looks like. I think this must have come as a shock, despite all the bravado

Reactions: 1
According to the weekly rankings she got gifted 133.3k diamonds don't know what that converts to

Hang on am I missing something I thought it was today or tomorrow she’s ment to be going to jail
Nope she got referred to crown court apparently back court in 28 days

She’s put a photo on Instagram saying this is what broken looks like. I think this must have come as a shock, despite all the bravado
I don't have instagram but I suspect you're right - I imagine its a huge shock if she was expecting a few months or possibly a tag and conditions etc. Although the crown court can give out suspended sentences - my friend is a barrister and ive seen this so many times with cases he's done. Four years (if she does get it though is a pretty sizeable stretch). Wonder what Jess will do..

Believe me, holly will be more gutted she can't go on TT for a couple of years than Jess. If I was Jess it would be time for a reflection if I was her. I mean, she doesn't need holly it's quite obvious she can get by on her own, she works full time,.pays the rent and the bills..

Reactions: 5
She is off spending all the money she was gifted yesterday and cooking up her next scheme

Reactions: 3
Can someone please explain why she is going to prison? Seen loads of videos on the fyp but can’t find anything out x

Can someone please explain why she is going to prison? Seen loads of videos on the fyp but can’t find anything out x
She got caught with cannabis and other drug paraphernalia enough for them to believe she was supplying she says on a random stop.Holly says 6 yrs ago her paper work for it says it was 2 yrs ago I am sure it will be in the paper somewhere exactly when it happened she pleaded guilty to the charge went to court today and it was referred to crown

Believe me, holly will be more gutted she can't go on TT for a couple of years than Jess. If I was Jess it would be time for a reflection if I was her. I mean, she doesn't need holly it's quite obvious she can get by on her own, she works full time,.pays the rent and the bills..
Absolutely this. Just wait until tomorrow she will be back on TT her usual beggy self.

Reactions: 4
I am dying. She has already changed her bio. 'Going to prison in 28 days, 4 years'
If you had found out your potentially looking at 4 years, would your first thought be better pop that on my bio 😏😏 it'll be on her CV next. Served 6 now looking at 4, what an absolute achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am dying. She has already changed her bio. 'Going to prison in 28 days, 4 years'
If you had found out your potentially looking at 4 years, would your first thought be better pop that on my bio 😏😏 it'll be on her CV next. Served 6 now looking at 4, what an absolute achievement.
Holly doesnt like to brag darrrrling 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣 She is deluded

Anything for the gifts to roll in darrrrllling for her canteen in July well so she says 😂 ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.