Holly Stanley #8 Going to jail, will Jess bail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Recapish:
*Still begging
*Going to Jail next month
*Little more begging
*Will Jess stick around?

only time will tell.

As you were tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Summary:-
Holly has been referred to crown court- cue a new scam
She is saying she is getting 4 yrs
Her court date is 28 days away
28 days of begging will begin shortly
She was gifted loads yesterday and had money paid directly to her PayPal
Not sure if Jess will stay
Holly is requesting people to write to the court to say she is an upstanding member of the community.

Reactions: 5
Summary:-
Holly has been referred to crown court- cue a new scam
She is saying she is getting 4 yrs
Her court date is 28 days away
28 days of begging will begin shortly
She was gifted loads yesterday and had money paid directly to her PayPal
Whatever happened to the hair extensions? I saw she dyed them then they never appeared in her hair. I bet whoever bought them for her is fuming.

Get Holly to number one on the leaderboard before she goes to jail will be the tactic over the next four weeks, I imagine.

She would be lucky to get a statement from Dolly at this point. I imagine she’s dreaming of local newspaper headlines - “beloved tik tok star sentenced to four years in prison“.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been looking forward to my lunch break to read tattle.
Did anyone see the video of flu saying be was a weirdo. He knocks me sick.

Get Holly to number one on the leaderboard before she goes to jail will be the tactic over the next four weeks, I imagine.

She would be lucky to get a statement from Dolly at this point. I imagine she’s dreaming of local newspaper headlines - “beloved tik tok star sentenced to four years in prison“.
Don’t give her ideas!! 🤣😩

Reactions: 1
Holly was banging on about tattlers being sent to jail.

How the tables have turned.
Sometimes I do wish for a week in jail if I’m honest. At least I wouldn’t be listening to the kids arguing every second of every damn day. AND someone else would be cooking for me. Bit of a win win I’d say.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pf is so bleeping creepy. Their videos from the last few days. I mean are they joking to play up to what people are saying about them or what? Either way they're sick. I mean holly is bad but pf is a different level.

Reactions: 4
WELL! I went to bed at 5am thanks to unsociable shifts and have just woken up and apparently have missed it all. So Holly has been sent to crown? which if true means a custodial sentence most likely although they can give suspended sentences etc still, its not guaranteed immediate jail but yeah they've obvs sent it to Crown for a reason. Dont get me started on the supporting statements from TT. TIKTOK 😂 they're supposed to be from upstanding members of the community - such as employers, doctors etc not people testifying how holly taught them to scam Sapphire medical for weed they want purely to avoid paying street prices and to 'SmOkE lEgAlLy'.

Pf is so bleeping creepy. Their videos from the last few days. I mean are they joking to play up to what people are saying about them or what? Either way they're sick. I mean holly is bad but pf is a different level.
yeahhh I've just caught a bit of PF's live and they knock me sick, creepy AF. Dont understand how they're not banged up tbh, and defo dont know how this dangerous individual is allowed on social media at all, they shouldn't be.

was PF really outside the court this morning?

It also is terrible how H openly encourages people to scam sapphire medical, she was openly on live the other day telling people what to say to get approved and what to avoid disclosing etc. It is disgusting is total abuse of a service that is there for people who are genuinely struggling with conditions that are not adequately treated with current meds. Not for people to get a bit of bud at a knock down price. Please tell me im not the only one irritated by this lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Another month of 'im not begging but heres my list of stuff i may or not need for prison', also 'please stop talking about prison' but JUMPS on the questions and will happily explain how to set up a grow, and how to beat the system and get 'flower' 'legally', also 'im not bragging BUT I will explain my previous offences several timess'

How does J not tell her to just get a grip, i dunno.

Also PF gives me major major creeps he needs locked away for good, seriously

PF gives me the eeeby jeebies and if it's true about her what they say she's a disgusting human being and shouldn't be allowed on this app. Thinking saville is innocent is not ok

Pf is diabolical, called himself a grown man whilst live but wants people to call him her! It’s the 6th of June today and 10.40 where he was 🤣🤣 clocks battery clearly gone 🤣🤣 got all the minions in their saying stuff. PF is a kiddy fiddler he’s clarified that himself, needs red hot poker up his arse. Holly is still a criminal but her minions won’t allow that to be said telling her “oh you won’t go to prison they won’t do that to you” the lot of them need to take it seriously now I’m not sticking up for holly but it must be annoying seeing all these stupid comments she knows she pleaded guilty she knows what’s she’s done, don’t need dim witted people talking shite

Reactions: 6
Wow what a read! I’ve been so busy I’ve missed loads! So glad to have you tattlers to read updates!

can’t believe it’s gone to crown, must be wanting to send her down for longer🥳! And what in gods earth is that ‘going away list’ about? Half the stuff she has on there surely she can’t even take with her & her minions are buying it anyway! One word… gulable thought they’d have all clicked on by now!
PF is blocked on all my accounts, I can’t stand to see them at all!
missed a lot of h’s lives recently but I bet she’s absolutely gutted! What we thinking? Will Jess stick around? I’m not sure I would especially if it’s 4 years minimum! I’d be well on my way with my hard earned cash finding somebody who works as hard as I do, and appreciates me & takes me for steak dinners!

PF turns my stomach and makes my blood boil, if there was ever a poor excuse for a human being he/she is top of the list!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.