Holly Stanley #4 Hormones delayed, always waiting for Jess to get paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly we are not transphobic darling.
Comments about your hair being an awful colour isn’t transphobic.
Saying you need to shave also isn’t transphobic, call it a tip instead maybe?
We have corrected people when they have misgendered you. So please be quiet and get it right

Reactions: 4
She’s getting comment after comment of people going in today 👀 feels like some sort of quick fire quiz show 🤣

• Haha
They are going off on her today 🤣🤣
Jeez is there anything holly doesn’t know? She needs to get herself on these quiz shows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This live is brill. Thank god I am off today, dont even need to turn my tv on!

Why does Holly need to argue with every thing thats said, she just feels the need to always be 'right' soo angryy hols x
Someone could comment that the sky is blue & Holly will come out with some shite that the sky isnt actually blue it just looks it 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On my lunch break & catching up with it all can’t believe I’ve missed the fun🤯😥

Just catching some of her live, she’s saying she doesn’t need to work.. but in actual fact hol you do… you can’t expect to sit on your ass all day begging for your luxuries or poor Jess is footing your bill!

Reactions: 3

Just catching some of her live, she’s saying she doesn’t need to work.. but in actual fact hol you do… you can’t expect to sit on your ass all day begging for your luxuries or poor Jess is footing your bill!
Oh you have missed a corker today 😆

• Sad
  • Haha

Holly has said she doesnt have to work because Jess does, so she stays at home so they dont have to hire a dog walker/sitter, a cleaner, and a renovator
Yet I dont see Holly doing any of these? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holly has said she doesnt have to work because Jess does, so she stays at home so they dont have to hire a dog walker/sitter, a cleaner, and a renovator
Yet I dont see Holly doing any of these? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🌚
Well they don’t need a dog walker for the imaginary beach walks at 4:15am? So that’s out the question 🤯 and the rest.. I’m sure you can afford on j’s £2000 wages?🙄

• Haha
Oh no the accent it’s back 😭😭
The accent kills me every times 💀 I can’t stop thinking about it.

And I do have a life. I just have to work crazy hours and sleep. So a lot of the time I’m in the background. Buuuuut. tit about to change cause she unblocked me 🎉

She is struggling to remember the lies she has told 🤣🤣
She needs to go back to Thread #2 I believe to see the whole list of lies. We need to update it 😂

She's just been outed for no mot and tax as she leaked jess number plate 🤦‍♀️
So it’s Jess’ car that’s not MOT & Taxed? Or her new bmw?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.