Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You’re a bunch of uneducated fools … Holly has super absorbent FEMALE skin, hence (Booyaka!! If you know you know 🎨 ) changing her patch every day!

Pfft ignoramuses, the lot of you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Thanks to @BananaRama for the cracking thread title as always!

erm I will try and do a recap, I'm not the best but here goes:

💰Holly and Jess have moved to The New House at an undisclosed location, where it was made clear that anyone who visits will be blindfolded and then allowed to see where they are only once they're inside the house. So all totally normal stuff, darlingggs.
💰
The New House is something we are all jealous of, as it is on rent for £5/week till the year 5050 specifically for them.
💰They live near a beach that H apparently walks the dogs on at 4.15am even morning, often being on live when she gets back saying she's been out for an hour with all the dogs, despite the real time on live often being 7.30am..
💰Holly is back on TT after realising that she does not in fact control Bigo/social media/the world and people could watch her anyway, rendering Jess' blocking spree futile.
💰 H reminded us that is perfectly normal to be waiting 37566 months for hormone treatment after going privately.
💰H bestowed more of her wisdom on the world by informing us that those of us who have mortgages are idiots and renting from an old lady with a fantasy contract is the way forward.
💰Jess still working all hours.
💰Holly seems to be sneaking on and off TT, with a few lives ending abruptly when Jess appears unexpectedly
💰Holly wanted to go mattress shopping with her Bigo money but the cash machine dictated she couldn't afford a Greggs toasted sandwich and had to settle for a steak bake instead🎻
💰 H was misgendered on a live in the coffee shop and called 'sir', yet she did not react nor correct in any way.
💰Lots of ex mods/friends of H continue to join Tattle to spill the piping hot tea.

If there is anything I've missed, please feel free to add to it guys!

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she not normally live by now?
Jess probably isn’t at work yet. She will only come on and sprout lies when Jess isn’t around to hear it.

Holly are you ok, Holly are you ok, are you Ok Holly? You’ve been hit by… you’ve been struck by… a load of evidence!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BananaRama

Chatty Member
💰 Has had over 50 careers in her lifetime (which, if was true, would make her at least 170 years old)
💰 Business worth millions, that she sold. Along with a mum who is a millionaire living in a mansion. Who’s a vicar. Yes….
💰 Can do an Irish accent because her parents were from Ireland. This one bugs me so bad 😂 💀
💰 Absolutely preys on vulnerable people for their money
💰 Is the strictest TT’er with regards to mods. Having meetings that must be attended or you’re out.
💰 Denies over and over that she begs for money, even after screenshots proving so.
💰 Relies on Tattle to remember her lies as we keep a rolling diary for her.
💰 Jess works a lot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Have you noticed she’s got a dildo by the taps in her bath videos 1) attention seeking .. 2) why does she need a dildo? Is she really just a gay bloke? And 3) .. maybe it’s Jess’s? In which case how disrespectful of Holly to have it on TikTok.
I think that was the point - for people to notice. She made it too obvious, like a gloating immature juvenile showing off their first sex toy and the cringey Ann Summers party circa 2000. Really we should treat her like a naughty child and ignore her pouty cry for attention. She’s upping her need for attention, so becomes more outrageous as the days go on - creating and causing her chaotic drama so people will be shocked at her rebellious ways. Or so they would if she was 16. But nearly hitting pension age it all comes across as a being a perverted creep. Holly would still see as dressing as a school girl a turn on, when in reality that is in the gutter just like her morals and self worth. Her inability to have even a minuscule of decency, a touch of grace or class is thwarted by her pathological need to lie. The bullshit that penetrates her pores and seeps into her soul goes deeper than any strap on/dildo she shows off.
Holly is the epitome of trash. Every waking moment of her sad, shitty existence is determined by what people write here and the narcissistic love she has for herself. If only eye fucking your self on the daily could magically make you a likeable person. A decent member of society. But no. Posting videos of a suction dildo is the absolute highlight of your day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Holly's make up is awful, SO cakey and dry in the daylight and when not covered in filters and flattering angles. Apparently walks 3hrs to work in a morning at 4am but finishes at 11am.. so four hours work a day.. hmm. Still shocked at how little teeth she has in her whole mouth and how they don't seem to be a priority for her even in a health sense.
Lot of people calling her out and I don't class saying she is always asking for gifts as trolling, its just the truth. Sorry but im howling at the person telling her repeatedly that her '4am job' is 'burglary' 😭💀

Holly saying 'as she's a female she should be allowed to use the female toilets'.. for one, she is not yet legally a woman, and two, I (as a female) would feel VERY uncomfortable with H using the same facilities as myself as would a number of my friends..

Last edited:
No normal person with an ounce of empathy or love would even think about the worst case scenario for their pet before actually finding out what the issue is. So I don’t believe he went to the vet at all. It’s just her way of saying she is skint and wants donations because she doesn’t have a wage because she doesn’t bloody work so she needed an excuse of where all her wages went.

Yes we do! I can’t believe it’s that time already!

woah!! What?!?! Your full of surprises today. Christ alive! Can you post it on here?
[/QUO
I have a few things that I have that I will put up. Thing is I’m waiting for her to go live explain herself out of this lot no doubt she is trying to think of stuff. And then I will come on and knock her back out the park. I won’t show my full hand just yet I will enjoy her excuses first then it will be revealed.

• Heart

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I think people think that though lol just pop up with titles and see myself out 😂
But to be seen as inclusive 😉 I woke up and wanted to see how easy it was for a dupe of a bank transfer. I’m with Halifax. So like. Here’s my input haha. Jk. But how easy it is to do a bank transfer in less than 60 seconds and to an untrained eye it would look to be real? Also, in her posts to Rob in the WhatsApp she posted she says “if it hasn’t gone through I’ll pay you through PayPal” how would a bank transfer not go through? It clarifies that person, and the money goes in to their account. I usually send money a lot to my sister, and she receives it that day. Halifax don’t work from posting a bank transfer and date it days later. I know someone pointed out the times/dates are different too.
'Tattlers £5000' 💀😂

erm sorry thats not quite enough though, BananaRama, we'll all need at least double that. Ive got covid, Applepickles is expecting Babypickles any day and crushedvelvet65 has had a shit few weeks, so if you could PayPal me us the rest, i'll put it my bio sweedart. You dont have to though but id's be so GraTeFuL cos my part time full time hours job just aint cutting it. Thanx darling!

• Haha

CheeseeGromit

Sorry! I’ve been extremely busy with my FULL TIME job this week I haven’t even had a chance to breathe, let alone catch up with all the eastenders drama of holly. I’ve managed to read through and catch up roughly. So basically illegally joyriding a car, no hormones and hair is still ginger. So basically nothing new to when I was last on anyways 😂 if she can’t afford money for basic necessities how on earth would you afford the fuel of a bmw? Or let me guess she is the sister of the owners of all fuel companies and gets it for free wherever and whenever she wants 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Applepickles

Chatty Member
Holly reckons she can tell who we all are by how we speak on here and how we speak on tiktok. You don’t have a clue who I am holly and I speak to you every day ;) you’d be very surprised at who I am. You’re not as smart as you think

I appreciate you and glad you have come along the twitter account is also now private
To be honest I get no joy out of this hand on my heart I don’t, but when you see single mothers on her lives gifting and sending her money in hard hard times it’s like they think she is their genuine friend and want to help her. How many more times must holly brag how much money she has in the bank and how little rent she pays how much more money Jess is on a two income family as in hollys words and she sits there letting these single parents shower her in gifts I don’t sit right with me. It really don’t.

• Heart

Hunnyangel

Wow now she’s a war correspondent and knows more than anyone else about the Russia Ukrainian conflict. Also got a lifetime ban for owning a gun 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Conspiracy theory here : so a few nights back H left her house to do something personal and ‘looking for peppers’ and ended up walking to the garage (that’s further away than the shop) and when she arrived at the garage her live paused. Which in itself was strange seeing as when she went into the shop she didn’t pause. Sooo, J is working in the local garage? Reckon she went up to either give J her charger or the bank card and the hours would suit what she’s currently doing. Whether she’s a manager or a worker is irrelevant but that’s what I’m thinking.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Mo4

VIP Member
Well funny enough you mention that next thing I have noticed. The charge sheets she put out on her tik tok. Now she says this offence happened 6 years ago and indeed they have it all wrong because she was not there not even in the same county if my memory serves me correct. So then why does the charge sheet say. ON the blanked out date you were found with class a substance on your person. Now they would say ON that date and On that person if she hadn’t indeed been caught out in the street with drugs on her in person. So how does she explain that one I wonder?
Can we also note that she was banned from driving for drug offences for 2 years (I think she said 2 years) which will fit in with when she got the charges!

Here is what I mean in the photo it’s clearly sates a date and in her possession. She put that on her tik tok why would you insult people by saying you were not there??

The other two charges are on the sheet have dates between so I don’t doubt she has been linked to other charges but the top one she can’t get out of she was caught. Must of left her prescription for weed at home that day I reckon!!
Can we also point out that the promoting of the drugs was not on the charge sheet and that was just last year she was doing that according to her twitter Holly you really need to get rid of the evidence if you are going to say you haven't done things since your time inside we are not digging deep for this info it's just sat there for us to see!!!

Oh and the charges were definitely not from 6 yrs ago I have the screen shot where you didn't quite cover properly and one of those year date clearly ends in 0 so it was either 2020 or 2000 neither of which are 6 yrs ago

You can call us Tattlers liars till you have no breath left but you my dear provide all the evidence to us we are just observant and look at what you provide rather than jus see a court letter and think of poor Holly accused of something she didn't do

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
On my lunch break & catching up with it all can’t believe I’ve missed the fun🤯😥

Just catching some of her live, she’s saying she doesn’t need to work.. but in actual fact hol you do… you can’t expect to sit on your ass all day begging for your luxuries or poor Jess is footing your bill!
Holly has said she doesnt have to work because Jess does, so she stays at home so they dont have to hire a dog walker/sitter, a cleaner, and a renovator
Yet I dont see Holly doing any of these? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🌚

• Haha
Everyone has made some very good points, it’s becoming clear that Mrs Stanley isn’t quite what she has fooled a lot of people into thinking she is.

Personally I’m shocked at the fake transactions, I wasn’t aware that was possible. Guess I must live a sheltered life!

To add my input I believe that Holly has had multiple names, not just the 2 we know. If she was imprisoned for the crimes she claims she was (which I don’t believe) then surely there would be an article somewhere? Could be a local news outlet or national but I’m sure that’s a case the police would want to highlight. The same with the motorbike accidents, surely they would have been covered by press, especially if they happened on a track?

The details (lies) we have been provided on TT around her family do not add up, dates do not match. Also the first woman ordained was not married to an inventor as Holly claims her father was.

I’m still going through reading some more of the posts but hello to you all!

Hannah100

Chatty Member
What an absolutely sad sad individual! Imagine being gifted that amount of money and going out by your self while your wife was at work to do that! She can't even be bothered to wait and go out with Jess. She is possibly one of the vilest people I have ever had the misfortune of coming across! It's safe to say she will be broke again in a few days! I hope she gets sent to prison and they throw the key away. The cretin deserves nothing less. A pure revolting person!

• Heart