Holly Stanley #4 Hormones delayed, always waiting for Jess to get paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greggs toasties are too expensive. Every day. The fuckery. 😂. Yeah the card machine was broken. But like you say not an eyelid was batted. There was zero reaction at all. I was fully expecting a FULL reprimand on the spot and 'well in the eyes of the law I am a female SweETheArT and now I'll have that latte for free for the blatant transphobia thank you'

Tried to post this in the last thread but by the time I had typed it was closed 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
iv just got a very strong feeling he’s not trans I just think he likes dressing up in womans clothes and doing make up. Come on if you felt like you was in the wrong body you would make more of an effort. Iv come across there lives quiet often and this is nothing feminine about this person. Some just called him sir and he didn’t even correct the lady🙄
We don't misgender here!

Reactions: 6
Just watched her live then 🤣🤣 it's all those subtle hints, she knows exactly what's she's doing. Subtly asking ppl to buy stuff. Why look of she's not got the cash to pay for it. It's embarrassing. Go to work like everybody else holly. It really winds me up :mad:

• Angry
Ooh. I do enjoy making thread titles about Holly. She makes it too easy. Ok, so didn’t watch much of her live but I did notice she seemed anxious and quite quiet. It was a nice change 😂 like she didn’t want to speak and didn’t want to be noticed.
Wait until the live later when she goes in about being misgendered and how degrading it was but maybe set of her PTSD so didn’t/couldn’t say anything at the time. How now she’s home and her anxiety is down, she’s going to make a formal complaint through email about it and how she has the live to prove she was in fact misgendered and wants that worker reprimanded or a discounted free mattress

Reactions: 6
Thanks to @BananaRama for the cracking thread title as always!

erm I will try and do a recap, I'm not the best but here goes:

💰Holly and Jess have moved to The New House at an undisclosed location, where it was made clear that anyone who visits will be blindfolded and then allowed to see where they are only once they're inside the house. So all totally normal stuff, darlingggs.
💰
The New House is something we are all jealous of, as it is on rent for £5/week till the year 5050 specifically for them.
💰They live near a beach that H apparently walks the dogs on at 4.15am even morning, often being on live when she gets back saying she's been out for an hour with all the dogs, despite the real time on live often being 7.30am..
💰Holly is back on TT after realising that she does not in fact control Bigo/social media/the world and people could watch her anyway, rendering Jess' blocking spree futile.
💰 H reminded us that is perfectly normal to be waiting 37566 months for hormone treatment after going privately.
💰H bestowed more of her wisdom on the world by informing us that those of us who have mortgages are idiots and renting from an old lady with a fantasy contract is the way forward.
💰Jess still working all hours.
💰Holly seems to be sneaking on and off TT, with a few lives ending abruptly when Jess appears unexpectedly
💰Holly wanted to go mattress shopping with her Bigo money but the cash machine dictated she couldn't afford a Greggs toasted sandwich and had to settle for a steak bake instead🎻
💰 H was misgendered on a live in the coffee shop and called 'sir', yet she did not react nor correct in any way.
💰Lots of ex mods/friends of H continue to join Tattle to spill the piping hot tea.

If there is anything I've missed, please feel free to add to it guys!

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sick of being accused of mis-gendering and also these people saying we are all sad I don’t think so mate! And lil miss red has been with holly nearly a year 🤔 weren’t a mod though and I don’t remember really seeing her at all so…..and who is this Kelly richards??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sick of being accused of mis-gendering and also these people saying we are all sad I don’t think so mate! And lil miss red has been with holly nearly a year 🤔 weren’t a mod though and I don’t remember really seeing her at all so…..
Yes I agree- I think on here members have jumped to her defence in terms of discouraging misgendering and agreeing to respect her chosen pronouns. Not once have we misgendered her on here. Even newbies are told, ive see it today even.
I nearly put this at the end of the recap actually as anyone can see for themselves on these threads that we have never misgendered and that she is plain lying to say otherwise. It is there for anyone to read, including her mods/supporters. Cant argue with that - the posts are there and cant be edited so speaks for itself.

Sorry what is it about Little Miss Red?

We don't misgender here!
Prime example of the fact we DO NOT misgender!

Yes I agree- I think on here members have jumped to her defence in terms of discouraging misgendering and agreeing to respect her chosen pronouns. Not once have we misgendered her on here. Even newbies are told, ive see it today even.
I nearly put this at the end of the recap actually as anyone can see for themselves on these threads that we have never misgendered and that she is plain lying to say otherwise. It is there for anyone to read, including her mods/supporters. Cant argue with that - the posts are there and cant be edited so speaks for itself.

Sorry what is it about Little Miss Red?

Prime example of the fact we DO NOT misgender!
Lil miss red saying that everything we say is bullshit, she’s been with holly for nearly a year! Ok I don’t really remember her so couldn’t have been an avid watcher of holly. it’s all lies on here made up by sad people apparently are we seriously all liars and story tellers? 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lil miss red saying that everything we say is bullshit, she’s been with holly for nearly a year! Ok I don’t really remember her so couldn’t have been an avid watcher of holly. it’s all lies on here made up by sad people apparently are we seriously all liars and story tellers? 😂🤣😂🤣
LOOOOL. I mean nobody is making her read here, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. But if forgot that their narrative is 99% fantasy and ofc only 12 ppl use tattle anyway according to H. They are absolutely committed to believing anything she spouts, but that didn't stop other people falling out with her and seeing the truth.. look at Prin for example.

She's dyed her hair..

She's also just said she's had her face scanned by No.7 in boots and so will be buying some foundation tomorrow 'either way cos jess gets paid then anyway'.. thread title accurate! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
LOOOOL. I mean nobody is making her read here, and everyone is entitled to their opinion. But if forgot that their narrative is 99% fantasy and ofc only 12 ppl use tattle anyway according to H. They are absolutely committed to believing anything she spouts, but that didn't stop other people falling out with her and seeing the truth.. look at Prin for example.

She's dyed her hair..

She's also just said she's had her face scanned by No.7 in boots and so will be buying some foundation tomorrow 'either way cos jess gets paid then anyway'.. thread title accurate! 😂

Poor Jess funding her lifestyle and everything else in between! I’d be gone if that was me. That’s not a life I’d want to live personally.

• Heart
💰 Has had over 50 careers in her lifetime (which, if was true, would make her at least 170 years old)
💰 Business worth millions, that she sold. Along with a mum who is a millionaire living in a mansion. Who’s a vicar. Yes….
💰 Can do an Irish accent because her parents were from Ireland. This one bugs me so bad 😂 💀
💰 Absolutely preys on vulnerable people for their money
💰 Is the strictest TT’er with regards to mods. Having meetings that must be attended or you’re out.
💰 Denies over and over that she begs for money, even after screenshots proving so.
💰 Relies on Tattle to remember her lies as we keep a rolling diary for her.
💰 Jess works a lot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
💰 Has had over 50 careers in her lifetime (which, if was true, would make her at least 170 years old)
💰 Business worth millions, that she sold. Along with a mum who is a millionaire living in a mansion. Who’s a vicar. Yes….
💰 Can do an Irish accent because her parents were from Ireland. This one bugs me so bad 😂 💀
💰 Absolutely preys on vulnerable people for their money
💰 Is the strictest TT’er with regards to mods. Having meetings that must be attended or you’re out.
💰 Denies over and over that she begs for money, even after screenshots proving so.
💰 Relies on Tattle to remember her lies as we keep a rolling diary for her.
💰 Jess works a lot
LOL ive never heard the Irish one - that must have been one I missed amongst it all. When its all written out like this it really is just laughable but also makes you see what a liar she is

Reactions: 1
Wooooahhh what a blinking catch up that was.
huge thanks for the recap must say I haven’t heard of the Irish one either.
What’s the hair like honest opinions only.
I swear if she gets a free mattress I’m calling out, but then maybe we’ll never get to know the reply back from the email.

here’s a free y our behalf please sleep well from now on haha.

Honestly the Irish one bothers me so bad. Her mum and dad are from different parts of Ireland and when someone mentions it, she starts doing the accent and ‘can’t stop doing it’ which just kills me. Second hand embarrassment every time.

The recaps were BEAUTIFUL CHEFS KISS IMMACULATE. I love you all!

Just popped on H live. . Hair is done...

SIDE
SHOW
BOB

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.