Holly Stanley #4 Hormones delayed, always waiting for Jess to get paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💰 Has had over 50 careers in her lifetime (which, if was true, would make her at least 170 years old)
💰 Business worth millions, that she sold. Along with a mum who is a millionaire living in a mansion. Who’s a vicar. Yes….
💰 Can do an Irish accent because her parents were from Ireland. This one bugs me so bad 😂 💀
💰 Absolutely preys on vulnerable people for their money
💰 Is the strictest TT’er with regards to mods. Having meetings that must be attended or you’re out.
💰 Denies over and over that she begs for money, even after screenshots proving so.
💰 Relies on Tattle to remember her lies as we keep a rolling diary for her.
💰 Jess works a lot
As an Irish woman, I do not claim H and her crap accent. She wouldnt get away with an ounce of her bullshit over here I can tell you that much. Dope

Reactions: 3
On live driving a bmw this morning apparently 🤔
Omg the BS that pours out of her mouth is endless
1- Drives a BMW that her mate is insured on but not her
2- J earns £2000 a month as a boutique bakery manager
3- She starts hormones tonight live on Bigo
4- She has new make up that J bought her as a treat
5 She is getting her mattress today!!!!
Why would your mate sell you a car then pay for insurance on it?
Why Would you take your hormones live on Bigo?
Jess has barely any makeup and Holly could become a makeup artist with the amount she has!

Reactions: 1
Can always count on Holly to be an expert on everything, including how cars need to be legal. So this BMW her pal is insured on, has taxed and MOT'd, but has sold to Holly, so that when Holly can afford it she only has to switch the insurance over. So who is the legal owner of the car? Whos name is the tax and insurance under? She talks so much bollocks its unreal. Why would someone sell her a car and still pay everything on it. and if Jess earns £2000 a month how can she not afford to drive 🥴🥴🥴🥴 Also, you do have to tax cars under 3 years old still. You just dont have to MOT it.

Reactions: 5
Jess has barely any makeup and Holly could become a makeup artist with the amount she has!
If only knew the plate to report her driving it illegally lol I had to stop myself commenting else would of give myself away aha.

It’s all utter rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jess isn't on £2000 a month 😂 I'm sure a while ago she said the exact same thing and then said she was on earning £300 a week ...so which is it holly :unsure:

Reactions: 1
I between the loud music, vaping, the cloud of fog and looking at her phone it will be a miricle if she gets to where she's going in one piece 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Holly driving about with the phone (all legal of course🙄💀) & the satnav giving her location 🌚

The mrs has a Citroen and I have a BMW she keeps repeating, Holly stop bragging about a car you cant even afford to drive so your pal has to insure it

I can smell tit definetely

Holly driving about with the phone (all legal of course🙄💀) & the satnav giving her location 🌚

The mrs has a Citroen and I have a BMW she keeps repeating, Holly stop bragging about a car you cant even afford to drive so your pal has to insure it

I can smell tit definetely
This bmw probably isn’t even hers 🤣 why get a car you can’t afford to drive. What a numpty

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She cant feel the bottom of her foot to ride a bike so it isnt legally safe for her, but its fine to drive a car? 🤣🤣💀💀💀

She just showed Jess' full reg plate as well from showing off the car so i really hope she is being legal!

• Haha
She cant feel the bottom of her foot to ride a bike so it isnt legally safe for her, but its fine to drive a car? 🤣🤣💀💀💀

She just showed Jess' full reg plate as well from showing off the car so i really hope she is being legal!
I would love to know how exactly she comes up with all these lies. Her imagination is something else! 🤣🤣

3 of us have just been name shamed 😂😂😂
Really? Who 🤣🤣 whose the famous ones in here then haha

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.