Holly Stanley #4 Hormones delayed, always waiting for Jess to get paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve put a H as my pic to try and make it look a bit better.
Im not calling you Olly Holly, typos happen 🤣
Someone else can make it next time hahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think people think that though lol just pop up with titles and see myself out 😂
But to be seen as inclusive 😉 I woke up and wanted to see how easy it was for a dupe of a bank transfer. I’m with Halifax. So like. Here’s my input haha. Jk. But how easy it is to do a bank transfer in less than 60 seconds and to an untrained eye it would look to be real? Also, in her posts to Rob in the WhatsApp she posted she says “if it hasn’t gone through I’ll pay you through PayPal” how would a bank transfer not go through? It clarifies that person, and the money goes in to their account. I usually send money a lot to my sister, and she receives it that day. Halifax don’t work from posting a bank transfer and date it days later. I know someone pointed out the times/dates are different too.
'Tattlers £5000' 💀😂

erm sorry thats not quite enough though, BananaRama, we'll all need at least double that. Ive got covid, Applepickles is expecting Babypickles any day and crushedvelvet65 has had a tit few weeks, so if you could PayPal me us the rest, i'll put it my bio sweedart. You dont have to though but id's be so GraTeFuL cos my part time full time hours job just aint cutting it. Thanx darling!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'Tattlers £5000' 💀😂

erm sorry thats not quite enough though, BananaRama, we'll all need at least double that. Ive got covid, Applepickles is expecting Babypickles any day and crushedvelvet65 has had a tit few weeks, so if you could PayPal me us the rest, i'll put it my bio sweedart. You dont have to though but id's be so GraTeFuL cos my part time full time hours job just aint cutting it. Thanx darling!
😂😂😂😂😂 I love this/you

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.