Holly Stanley #20 Holly and mods do nothing but bully, holly never will transition fully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see someone mention to her that her plug sparked and she knew about it and said it does it regularly. She’s off her head. Rather than buying tat sort your dodgy wires out 😂
She makes no sense with her logic in things??? Holes in the door and fireplace and half painted walls but spends most her time in the swamp or on her arse & smoking spliffs ffs 😂
Rather than buying crap get to wickes and get a sparky in !!
Yes the 'it sparked blue' comment - but as CS invented Electricity in 1153, and actually died from like the most electric shock ever, there's no danger - qualified electrician 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I missed Steph's live last night 😡 fell asleep on the couch at 6pm that's what happens when you're up at 4am for work. Did I miss any gossip, beast is live aswell

Reactions: 4
4.57am, Birko beast is in "the snug" live on TT, drinking a can of monster and feeling sorry for itself.
6.07 CS explaining they fear sleep and avoid it because 'one bad dream could kill me' and tbf that sounds like hell on earth. Explains the monster addiction and the mania a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If that was true I would feel genuine sympathy. I just think she’s full of absolute tit and will go for anything if there’s a guarantee of gifts
6.07 CS explaining they fear sleep and avoid it because 'one bad dream could kill me' and tbf that sounds like hell on earth. Explains the monster addiction and the mania a bit.

Reactions: 11
Anyone see someone mention to her that her plug sparked and she knew about it and said it does it regularly. She’s off her head. Rather than buying tat sort your dodgy wires out 😂
She makes no sense with her logic in things??? Holes in the door and fireplace and half painted walls but spends most her time in the swamp or on her arse & smoking spliffs ffs 😂
Rather than buying crap get to wickes and get a sparky in !!
Yep I saw it spark 🙄 I thought oh dear! Not surprised overloading the plug socket the way she has, may explain her frazzled hair over the years 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So what I gathered from last night

h and gcrew don’t battle or whatever any more
She has a deadly extension cable that sparks but if she can’t have J then no one can and it went off live pretty quickly that or I was to busy in the real life putting a wash load on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what I gathered from last night

h and gcrew don’t battle or whatever any more
She has a deadly extension cable that sparks but if she can’t have J then no one can and it went off live pretty quickly that or I was to busy in the real life putting a wash load on
They were only battling just yesterday when the beast was in the swamp..what's changed since yesterday with gcrew then

I have no idea the vibes these two throw of each other I can barely keep up.
Probably getting jealous if each other getting more gifts.
In all fairness I have no idea if they have fell out just one of the mods was like don’t talk about it in here thank you

Yes sore no sir !! modding is life babez

Reactions: 7
Helloooo Tattlers!!! I took a few days hiatus as me and the family have been on a little break and quite honestly I've been putting off opening tattle because I knew I was in for a mammoth catch up. I wasn't wrong.

Agree with all that was said. Re: this mortgage on a chateau in France. It weren't too long ago jess said her credit score had gone up, and holly replied that hers was probably still at zero. I have a fairly decent credit score and a fair income and I can't get a mortgage. She wouldn't qualify for a cardboard box let alone a chateau. What is going on with this morning's live??

Reactions: 9
Well.her all singing all dancing satellite WiFi is not singing or dancing this morning p🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here for my daily check in & catching up on posts i missed in thread 19. A few things I wanted to point out/ comment on:

1) That threadpost about her and jess in a photoshoot.... Pretty sure, a while back Holly did a video on her page (before she deleted everything) that said something like 'when a boudoir photographer uses yours & you ex wives photo as an advert'. Something along those lines but she definitely said EX wife. But that's definitely Jess in the pictures.

2) We definitely predicted a mental breakdown just before she was due back at work. Just how long is she gonna string along the fact she's working at scandal. Even after they've called her out.

3) Her tongue 🤮🤮 seriously bad case of oral thrush! The fact that she's smoking after a freshly pierced tongue, is a no go. Don't they tell you not do do it for a few days because of infection?!

4) I saw on TT somewhere either in a live or on a video, someone who knows CS said.... I am friend's with this guy. He has multiple personality disorder. And sometimes genuinely thinks he's a woman!

That's all!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh darling we will have all the rubbish WIFI!
Drop a message to Kevin Bacon hols I’m sure you have his number 🙄.
Get yourself BT Fibre infinity darling, never had any issues with it oh yes

• Haha
[QUOTE="HJ1992, post: 11500241, member: 166439"

3) Her tongue 🤮🤮 seriously bad case of oral thrush! The fact that she's smoking after a freshly pierced tongue, is a no go. Don't they tell you not do do it for a few days because of infection?!
[/QUOTE]
She’ll love the fact she has thrush, because it’s so womanly🤣🤣 could be the whitening filter also though, that goes onto their tongues sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="HJ1992, post: 11500241, member: 166439"

She’ll love the fact she has thrush, because it’s so womanly🤣🤣 could be the whitening filter also though, that goes onto their tongues sometimes 😂
[/QUOTE]
After the piercing someone said about the white tongue and CS said 'its the white filter I have on for my teeth' just as someone said its common after piercing. CS immediately said 'oh that's from the piercing it always happens' 🤣

• Haha
I wonder who’s taking her to probation today cos she can’t go on her own apparently 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.