Holly Stanley #19 Taxi ride from ankle to jean, while trying to keep her swamp tub clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Holly.. I've not got work tomorrow. Go and crack open a bottle from fridge love and give me a good show.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Woweeee hollleeeeee

YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME WELSHBIRD.
AHHHHHHHH

I can't bleeping believe this.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg she’s a F ing disgrace talking to gown people like that how dare she F ing prick I’m fuming

And Welsh bird is apologising like
She’s been told off in school … 🤬

Reactions: 6
I’m actually crying. That’s so horrendous that poor girl feeling ganged up on. She didn’t make the comments yet sherrie and mazz have kicked off that Holly has now been vile to her. All somewelshbird has said to her, bought her energy drinks and speaks every day and that’s how she’s treated

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gaslighting at its finest, Welsh if you happen to see this you've done nothing wrong ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
These grown women have bullied this poor innocent woman. She literally said she was upset and Holly invalidated her feelings. Holly hit the roof as soon as people defended her. How dare she ? Sherrie is probably rubbing her bleeping trotters together in glee

Reactions: 11
I don’t know what’s gone on but the welshbird seems very upset and Holly spoke to her like she was a child “you need to stop letting others twist thing” Holly said which is rich as she’s the biggest twister of everything !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.