Holly Stanley #19 Taxi ride from ankle to jean, while trying to keep her swamp tub clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she downed a pint, your ‘aarddd I’m starting the dinner soon and I’m making lasagna! I’m getting PTSD just the thought! 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So apparently can do an all day sesh and walk home and be fine ….. queue the tears and tantrums later jessalie prepare yourself for the I’ve been spiked line!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sherrie and Mazz being witches again. Others defending somewelshbird again. Unlucky you witches

Reactions: 7
Sherrie and Mazz being witches again. Others defending somewelshbird again. Unlucky you witches
Just spotted that, popping off saying ‘no more orders’ all she said was she had sent some food earlier Jesus
Calm down mods!

Just spotted that, popping off saying ‘no more orders’ all she said was she had sent some food earlier Jesus
Calm down mods!
They do anything they can to jump on her and pick on her. She said to sherrie half an hour ago she ordered it sherrie is forgetting now. Glad others stand up for her

Wow look at sherrie and maz kicking off that somewelshbird has had nice comments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The way Maz and sherrie are going off just because someone else is getting recognition is disgusting

Reactions: 8
That mazz and Sherrie are something else. Think they're the bee's knees. The beast needs to change mods and get rid of those pair of cows..deffo fighting for the beasts 🍆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.