Holly Stanley #19 Taxi ride from ankle to jean, while trying to keep her swamp tub clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are not going for the rankings just the daily targets!

Also someone asked why she took GCrew out of her name she ignored them

Oh yeah looks like it’s really having a mental breakdown when it’s playing on Xbox! You can’t even function! Let alone turn a Xbox on and play it!
have a day off holly will you!
Oh no she is doing that to keep her mind busy not sure why she has the crisis team coming when she is showing she can manage it herself what are the mental health team going to do up her meds again???
At some point Holly you do realise that you are going to have to come up with something better than they swapped my meds you are on a 136 section, you have been out to the pub and off to the shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We are not going for the rankings just the daily targets!

Also someone asked why she took GCrew out of her name she ignored them

Oh no she is doing that to keep her mind busy not sure why she has the crisis team.comong when she is showing she can manage it herself what are the mental health team going to do up her meds again???
Hopefully tell her to have a bath with a toaster instead of a cuppa but then they can’t work miracles bless ‘em

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It really pees me right off when she says “ I’m just too tired I’m tired of fighting every day” someone says do you think a break from social media would help and she says no it’s my support … well
Your wife has told
You it’s her or TikTok you chose TikTok, you had/lost a job because of social media, you get hate because of social media, you don’t function because of social media, it seems to me that social media is the main cause of your problems or are the gifts and faceless fake friendships more important than your mental health … priorities and yours are all wrong holly dear …

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She said she gets trolled in real life as well maybe creepy Steve really is true! Although hard to believe when she tells us all on a regular that she doesn't have any problems when she's out and about!

How do we do a new thread??

Reactions: 8
She said she gets trolled in real life as well maybe creepy Steve really is true! Although hard to believe when she tells us all on a regular that she doesn't have any problems when she's out and about!

How do we do a new thread??
Not sure! I know you click most like post and scroll until you see the first thread suggestion and that’s the winner for for next title but no idea how to start one 🥴

Reactions: 3
I am going to have a joint then get in the hot tub ermmm Holly you have the mental health team coming and you are going to be soaking in the hot tub ???

Tread suggestion -

Holly Stanley - still scamming fans, begging all she can but still looks like a man!
Seems like a good thread suggestion ut don't know how to make a thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.