Holly Stanley #19 Taxi ride from ankle to jean, while trying to keep her swamp tub clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve been absolutely vile to somewelshbird and Olivia. Wow. They’re genuinely massive bullies talk about being jealous & truly attacking her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sherrie-with-a-pickle and Mr-Mazz are so chikdish. Not the type to straighten a queen's crown, just crow that it's crooked. Nasty witches through and though.

Reactions: 9
I don’t recognise most of these Mods. She changes her inner circle a lot

Reactions: 5
Holly you've got lost hun. Let me help.... Sherri and Maz are bullying Welsh cause she got a compliment that's it! Now once again after weeks of bullying they have closed ranks and booted Welsh. I have never seen Welsh do anything but defend you in your lives and in others. How dare you treat her this way it's disgusting! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 12
Holly you've got lost hun. Let me help.... Sherri and Maz are bullying Welsh cause she got a compliment that's it! Now once again after weeks of bullying they have closed ranks and booted Welsh. I have never seen Welsh do anything but defend you in your lives and in others. How dare you treat her this way it's disgusting! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
"But I don't care if you gift me £1000!!!" Spoilt brat 😡😤🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
If I was some Somewelshbird I'd not step foot in that beasts live again. Not only for what's happened today Holly's a fraud daaarrrling and I hope she reads here. Bought it a crate of monster aswell and treating her like that, beast needs to get it's priorities straight the scum bag

Reactions: 11
I’m livid. That poor girl has gone through so much lately she’s stated her anxiety and health issues so could’ve done with that pick me up to be honest. Sherrie and that jumping on others for complimenting a fellow fan and supporter and saying she’s approachable and a nice person etc. absolutely nasty pieces of tit

• Sad
To the tune of Twinkle Twinkle... all together now ✨️
Holly is a mad old bint
Shopping from a beggy stint
Mods are desperate for c*ck
Compliments will stir the pot
See them run and fight and fuss
For the man without a puss🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m livid. That poor girl has gone through so much lately she’s stated her anxiety and health issues so could’ve done with that pick me up to be honest. Sherrie and that jumping on others for complimenting a fellow fan and supporter and saying she’s approachable and a nice person etc. absolutely nasty pieces of tit
I feel so sad for her. I really hope she is alright and it hasn't put her off being nice to other people. Holly's crowd isn't the right place for her she is too lovely.

Has some welshbird been blocked from the live? She didn't do anything wrong!! She's a lovey lassie
I don't know she disappeared I went looking but she just went poof

On another note I might be wrong but I don't think she's over 25 and these grown ass ladies are bullying her 🤯

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Some people can only see personal criticisms in compliments paid to others... usually because they KNOW they are horrible people. You can pick them out by their defensiveness. Jeepers they must have been the 'you can't sit with us' cows at school!!🤜🙍🏼‍♀️🤛

Reactions: 12
Just disgusting bullies holly won’t stick up for anyone either I hope that lady is ok, mazz and sherrie defo want Hollys pepperami probably smells like hung up dried out pork too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus how can older adults act like that it's absolutely pathetic,.if not extremely sad. It's like sherrie and mazz are in the race to be the beasts favourite and tbh who would even wanna associate with the beast on a personal level, the cross dresser makes me sick but they say birds of a feather flock together n all

Just disgusting bullies holly won’t stick up for anyone either I hope that lady is ok, mazz and sherrie defo want Hollys pepperami probably smells like hung up dried out pork too 😂😂😂😂
Dried out pork sprinkled with a bit of Edam and blue cheese on top 👌:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.