Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Spend some quality time with her beautiful wife...so she'll be back in about 23 seconds! Which is probably longer than she lasts in bed too 😂
To the tune of My Money Don't Jingle Jingle

Hol's maggot don't wiggle wiggle - It's mold
Her Mrs won't fiddle fiddle - For sure
It goes off for a paddle paddle - You know
Floating in its hot tub, May just have a quick tug
Six feet two with a chick-en fill-et
A bikini top - can't fill it
Hol's got a knack to relax in her mind
Blazin some choc mint, mild 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
GUYS IM FUCKING HOWLING!
holly brought a guy some champers as he’s got the all clear from a brain tumour
And came back on to say thank you and
As he left he said
‘Thanks Steve’
DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 22

welshlass87

VIP Member
Her dad works for the ministry of defence and has been to Area 51. She is literally Jay from inbetweeners

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Open letter to Creepy Steve’s gifters.

Dear folk who gift Holly,

I love the fact that you want to help someone, I’m pleased you have the disposable income to be able to gift people, that’s brilliant and kind and lovely, especially in these times of austerity.

Can I ask you a couple of questions? Does it not gall, just slightly, that Holly isn’t actively trying to put money to her transition? Have you not noticed that the week she raises lots of money .. for her ‘transition’ … on the rising stars that she buys a projector, gets her belly and tongue pierced, goes out for dinner twice? She’s not really working her arse off to pay for her transition is she? Think about it, if they can live off Jess’s wage, then Holly could get a minimum wage job, put every penny away and have saved £20k in a year.

Does it not bother you that she is a convicted drug dealer? Twice. Drugs are a bit shit really, I’ve got teenagers - drugs frighten me, I don’t see drug dealing as a victim free ‘soft’ crime.

Like I opened with, I think you are lovely people, (I mean that) donating your hard earned money to someone you think needs it more than you. But, please think about real charities that need money, Holly really is just a chancer and is making a mockery out of folk who really need a helping hand in life.

Love from
Common sense

• Heart
Reactions: 19

uokhun?!

Jess was hardly out the room and Holly says to Gcrew 'Send me your address and I'll come make sure you have a good time tonight' with her repulsive smirk 🤢

If my husband said that to someone in front of me after I just walked in from work and he's been lying in bed all day smoking and playing games I'd be livid 😡

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

RoyCropperForLife

Dads been to Area 51 now, yeah probably to collect you as a baby you experiment!!!!
P.s I’ve eaten haribos for breakfast 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
To the tune of Twinkle Twinkle... all together now ✨️
Holly is a mad old bint
Shopping from a beggy stint
Mods are desperate for c*ck
Compliments will stir the pot
See them run and fight and fuss
For the man without a puss🐱

• Haha

uokhun?!

It has to be one of them that's messaging somewelshbird, the problems only started after she got a compliment yesterday - how pathetic! Acting like bitches in a school playground, over the attention of a middle aged man who's walking around spoons in a padded bra and rotten teeth 🤢

• Angry
  • Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Sherrie said the staff know you don't drink lager so they should have poured something else. Er that's not how a pub works Sherrie..they've got stock levels to maintain can't just pour other drinks willy nilly. They get what they ordered in the app,.PERIOD

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Bella29

Chatty Member
See I’m with sapphire, I don’t doubt she gets a small amount off them, I have autism and I get 30g a month, mainly for sleep and racing thoughts.

Its privately funded, so that costs me about £500 a month. There is no chance she gets ounces and ounces off them. It’s regulated, goes to a panel…. I’d say she’s talking 10% truth and 90% bullshit.

the random deliveries don’t happen, it’s a pescription, same as tablets, you get your pescription once a month. You don’t just click and get cannabis sent to you…

Holly everybody is a snake around you..that's why you can never trust ppl. There's probably a lot of rats not only in your house but also in your so called W/A group for all you know beast, the rat could be right under your nose but one things for sure it's not Brittany..honest a god who do you think you are darrrrling, you've no friends in real life and they all wanna snake on you, this has happened a million times before when o when will you learn 🤷‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ #US TATTLERS SUPPORT YOU BRITTANY :love:😘
My money is on Sherrie being the snake. Her desperation for Holly's undivided attention speaks volumes. It's always her that jumps on someone and takes a comment the wrong way, I think it's her fear of being found out. I'm telling you now, Sherrie is the rat.