Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just said it wasn’t a relaxing live last night. Holly paused and said you didn’t speak up about it though did you? Kicked off and blocked her
I saw that. Her mods are just bully’s. They get trigger happy and block anyone they can

Reactions: 6
She’s just asked why the crisis team aren’t ringing her but she’s dancing in hot tub and smoking talking away

Reactions: 5
Holly, if your phone has a glass back like it looks like it does it's not an iPhone 7, try again. Do you think people are daft 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
And people keep asking to be unblocked on their mains because sherrie and Nicky the big bosses keep blocking

And people keep asking to be unblocked on their mains because sherrie and Nicky the big bosses keep blocking
Sherrie is a twit she will be the one watching here and running back to Holly. So Sherrie, get Holly to show you the phone she is lying about, then you will see she has lied about when the offences occurred and then you can wonder what else she has lied about.

Reactions: 9
Sherrie is a twit she will be the one watching here and running back to Holly. So Sherrie, get Holly to show you the phone she is lying about, then you will see she has lied about when the offences occurred and then you can wonder what else she has lied about.
Sherrie needs a job I think, you know something to pass her time instead of looking on here 24/7 the sad cow. Nothing here for Sherrie to see daaarrrrling think she already knows our holls is a fraud, she just doesn't want her mod status taken away the saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sherrie needs a job I think, you know something to pass her time instead of looking on here 24/7 the sad cow. Nothing here for Sherrie to see daaarrrrling think she already knows our holls is a fraud, she just doesn't want her mod status taken away the saddo
They see being Holly's mod as having some sort of god status 🤣🤣 it's pure sadness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh daaarrrrling I think the majority of us were mods at one point and can you imagine doing it again and being in that w/a group..it was like being a personal ATM machine to our holls...I was on to you tho wasn't I holly babes 👀 👀

• Haha
I’ve never been a mod 👋🏻 I’ve never met her. Never Spoken to her off a live. And yet her behaviour concerned me enough to start thread one.

Reactions: 10
Sherrie stays up all night and sleeps in day until Holly comes on. Slags her step kids off and lives off her husband the tosser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sherrie stays up all night and sleeps in day until Holly comes on. Slags her step kids off and lives off her husband the tosser
She’s vile! I bet her husband can’t stand her. I mean to go on your honeymoon and be modding and talking to holly the whole time tells you everything

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh has Sherrie been sending Holly screenshots of comments here? Is proving that she is lying.. oops. Holly just tell the truth and half your stresses will be gone it's really not that hard.

Why does she think she has the right to click her fingers and have the crisis team right on the door..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.