Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what she means by tattle not being allowed to talk about tiktokers

Reactions: 5
I literally come on here to see what the hell was occurring thinking we’d all been chucked off here lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
did anyone else hear when she claimed that she answered the phone to someone off here? Thought she was just doing paperwork today….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s defo been told not to come back 😂😂😂
She’s definitely been sat in front of training videos all day, full of shite knowledge

The beast has a bee in her bonnet cos she knows she's a liar and she's been caught out. I need a new dildo daaarrrrlllings I may go and have a glimpse see what toys are on offer, the beast maybe able to offer a discount n all ;) 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.