Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ironic, Michelle called us sewer rats but she’s right down there with the rest of them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LMAO! didn’t answer to me babes I absolutely spoke to a lady, who DIDNT sound manly xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I’m blocked she ain’t live for me at all! Think I’ve touched a nerve soz hol xoxo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s not said anything new at all, she’s just read here before going live!!

Reactions: 5
Funny she's gotta pop into probation now aswell..probation most wanna check how it went litter picking today

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how one small shop has 3 managers too
running the branch on her own but part time, who’s running it the other days then?

• Haha
It’s scary how convinced she is she’s telling the truth🤣🤣

I thought she wasn't on probation and didn't she need to go to Chester for probation yesterday?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.