Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch this space at 1pm for the live certainly didn’t look like someone going to their first day at a new job and if she was she certainly wants t going for a good first impression
Watch this space at 1pm she will be calling Tattle out 😂 we would have lost her her job on her first day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watch this space at 1pm she will be calling Tattle out 😂 we would have lost her her job on her first day.
Nobody did anything to lose her a job she never had! It’ll be easy to blame tattle so she can pull a sad one for gifts xoxox

• Haha
Nobody did anything to lose her a job she never had! It’ll be easy to blame tattle so she can pull a sad one for gifts xoxox
Absolutely babe but it’s gunna be the excuse she will use to all her minions to make them feel sorry for her x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It might not be my researching skills are as usual as H lies 😂
Just typing random stuff in to google.
5 hours seems like a reasonable time length for community service though.

Speaking of which has anyone looked into her pre adoption name ?

Reactions: 3
The workplace is a 10 min walk from a probation office coincidentally … seems odd they would have someone go to Liverpool for paperwork when there’s a shop in Birkenhead 🤔

“I was working. They just don’t know where I work. Drives them mad”
*Sherrie makes a comment about tattle*
*Holly covers mouth as she starts laughing*

• Haha
She’s gunna come out with some tit like ‘they’ve not said I work there for security reasons’ but then anyone can walk into the shop and see you there, that’s okay yeah? 😂 can’t wait to hear her excuses

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1pm seems so far away to listen to the BS.
I bet she’s gagging for TT

• Haha
Anybody waiting with anticipation for the beast to come live so it can dig itself a bigger hole 😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.