Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one phoned the shop Holly because no one believes you work there 🥱
Phone calls logged now, for a sex shop … aye ok.
Now it’s multiple phone calls, it was just 1 a min ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fluus minions apparently? Darling I don’t like fluu, he creeps me out as much as yhe cross dresser does!!

Who was the second person then?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The beast must have been reading tattle alllll morning daaarrrrlllings, no time for paperwork.

Sherrie darling, we do have jobs. Me for example I work at night, you know when the sun goes down and it's dark? Yeah hun. It's the day time at the moment, see how the sun is up? Yeah. Ok. Simples.
Yeah I work term times sherrie, get off your arse and get a job. Sponging off your husband whilst slagging his kids and ex off and modding for holly ain’t the life babes.

Reactions: 8
I didnt ask for any information on Holly I asked if they were opening a new store

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah she’s so smug and I dont believe for one minute the owner and his wife have been watching holly for a year .. and if they have more fool them to employ someone that’s a drug dealing gun criminal that’s dishonest and money hungry it isn’t going to do their business any good

Funny how she didn't mention the person that called saying she was Natalie and needed to speak to her quick

Also I thought no phone allowed in shop yet probation called her at work🤔

Sorry that was her phone will not be on in the shop because of security

Reactions: 6
Wow I mean what kind of boss is this person who works in scandals, employed a criminal going round as a cross dresser, with a tag on its ankle. I wouldn't want the beast near a t
Ah she’s so smug and I dont believe for one minute the owner and his wife have been watching holly for a year .. and if they have more fool them to employ someone that’s a drug dealing gun criminal that’s dishonest and money hungry it isn’t going to do their business any good
I wouldn 't want the beast anywhere near my shop till or shop stock and that's for sure

She makes me laugh like we can’t get the email and email the proof over to the company😂😂

• Haha
The silly prick thinks we’re not allowed to comment on here 😂
I guarantee you if whoever rung the shop didn’t say ‘I said I was jess’ holly would never have said that. She’s only making up stories from what she’s reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole thing with tattle is new accounts can’t comment isn’t it? That’s literally it, I’m sure we’ll be able to make a new thread 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.