Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SforShortbread

VIP Member
plus if been inside will know all about all the categories and the why and how to avoid etc

Absolutely not trans. This is about the grift and only the grift.

Lets be honest, wearing male clothing and no makeup being on a building site no one would bat an eyelid.

Cant get a “normal” job because criminal past although-a probation officer can and would help so….

Screaming about being under threat makes far more money on TT than doing a full days graft.

Fake through and through. 💰💸💵
Yes because of a CRIMINAL past, say it louder for Holly. She was crying she couldn't get a job due to tattle.

Mama kaz ripping jayde right now.

Reactions: 10

welshlass87

VIP Member
She just said she’s ill and needs a drink. She’s skint who’s going to send her money for beer or wine. Now her subscribers are saying she needs a treat and have asked for her PayPal and are all chipping in. She pissed their money for her transition up the wall now they’re buying her booze. Fucking idiots

• Angry

My name is red

VIP Member
Imagine living next door to THAT likes to dress up in a woman's bikini for kicks, the music is dead loud and listening to that scruff speaking ...poor Sally is all I can say 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Not very feminine this morning are we.. and where have those ‘natural boobs’ gone that apparently have taken six months to cultivate? Hmm🤔
DAC1435A-7A87-4B62-BBBD-CA3D79D8AFBB.png

also check the colour of that swamp water, why is It opaque?! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Sorry guys I was out and about yesterday and missed all the drama. Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened with pf??
PF had a NOL MOL approved against holly and papers served holly read the whole claim out online and the allegations are in the last few weeks holly drove to flus beat him/her up broke the nose etc etc unfortunately holly is live at home at the time and of course on tag… also said they were in a 3 year abusive relationship 🤔 now flus gone very quiet and won’t discuss holly said this morning though that extra evidence was sent to the police and they are deciding what to do … just hoping FLU hasn’t made a massive mistake

Reactions: 9

Tater

Chatty Member
Flexi bond?? Those are not proper eyelash extensions. Sorry but a) they would never have all fallen out after 48 hours for starters b) they were £35 for a set of HYBRIDS. a set of classics is minimum 35/40 where I am. Hybrids are closer to 50 and then Russians are pushing 80 quid. And eyelash extension glue is eyelash extension glue. And it's fucking LETHAL. Mine last for like 3 weeks. Either she's gone to someone that took a Groupon course or she's been completely mugged off.

Cagney250

Looks a right mess and what a waste of gifters money.She having the lip filler,that should be fun.Bet not cheap either 🤣🤣

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Holly also said she’d seen jayde charge sheet and if she was a SO it Wallis say all these terms etc and she wasn’t adamant jayde couldn’t be … well clearly holly you we’re wrong and yes she does know an awful lot about the SO team and the in and outs of procedures given she’s a drug dealer 🤔

Master manipulator?

Is she literally describing herself?!
I know !!!! “Jaydes hiding behind the trans community” “there’s no evidence she’s transitioning” no sh*t Sherlock seems to be a theme 🙄

Mo4

VIP Member
So the manic episode activated is really, I am going to go out and make a complete tit of myself but now I have told you I am manic you will all forgive how I will behave

How’s she going out for lunch with no money on her card and no money for lecky 😂😂
She goes to Spoons and her merry gang of minions pay for it once she puts her table number out🤣🤣🤣 it's really that simple for Holly

Last edited:
  • Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Anyone else think that Holly Stanley working in a sex shop is like something out of a comedy sketch? She's unbearable on a normal day but I cant imagine what she'll be like in an environment like that, stomping around the place, yelling and swearing at everything 😂 she's also got a gob bigger than the mersey tunnel - everyone north of equator know who has bought what, confidentiality is a word not known to holly.
ItS kAtIe PrIcE.
Annnnnd there we go - 'my ex wife knows Katie Price, ive met her quite a few times actually. My ex wife was a F1 pit girl. Oh I loveeee Harvey. Please feel free to come back'

Not everyone saying how its not even her account and holly ignoring them 😂

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
How the hell is she running out of electricity? She got more than enough last week (which we know won’t go on her transition)
Also flu is an absolute stalker but it was flu that outed jayde and holly trying to take credit for it…🙄😡
At the end go the day, holly is just as bad, shes supported a SO and her own background is just as 'colourful' imo, I bet theres loads of stuff we dont know yet that hasn't come out. She can't handle it and is desperately trying to deflect and make herself look like the hero in it all.

Tater

Chatty Member
This is brilliant Tater. You have such a funny way with words 😂
Happy Saturday Tattlers, hope it’s a good one! I’ve been quiet because you know, babies take up a lot of your time and tbh Holly just gets on my nerves now. I did watch her flopping around in the hot tub yesterday trying to film herself. She’s so lanky and big it was hysterical watching her try to get her whole body under the water 😂😂

Haha. I had definitely had a few when I wrote that. Pleased to have made you chuckle at least! Happy Saturday!! We are off out again today with the kids.

I know. It's giving stick insect in a cap of water. Funny how it's now the weekend and she's not been on since 7am. Jess will be home. Can't be having all that drama on live again now can we. I found it funny how she was brushing it all off like 'yeah so what? We had an argument! All couples have arguments, it happens' then when everyone was creaming themselves over g crew including Holly someone said 'holly you're a married woman!' and she replied 'AM I?'.

I still think Jess felt like she had to be accepting of the 'transition' after she had already become sucked in by CS in male form. And now she is seriously regretting her life choices and just can't with it all anymore. Regardless of whether the transition is real or if they agreed between them that it was a ploy for one reason or another it has clearly gotten SO out of hand. They will never be able to live a normal life now.

That reminds me. I forget who posted about it and I'm too tired to look haha. But I agree with whoever said that it's very odd that CS knows soooo much about sexual offender laws and what happens with sexual offenders and there is literally FUCK ALL on the net about CS. She gave the name of the station and rough year of the incident she was pushed Infront of a train. There is literally NOTHING. Its bizarre that there is not a WHIFF of them anywhere on the internet besides the old company details, the go fund me and tattle. Something is very off.

Regina George

VIP Member
Omggggg the dramaaaaaaaaa

does Natalie not want her to transition?? Makes sense why she keeps calling holly Steve!