Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instatwats

Chatty Member
Just catching up on this weekends shenanigans of Mrs Stanley. THAT 2 PIECE .... IS SHE THE 5TH MEMBER OF ABBA!?!?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Tater

Chatty Member
Is she covering the god awful ‘Natalie’ tattoo on purpose 🤔
She does normally wipe the make up off it. Someone said something about it and she said it's still there she just hadn't taken the make up off. I do wish she would stop flexing about her make up still being on after sleeping in it.

She is gonna be black head central soon and there is a definite eye infection pending because of how heavy her eye make up is. Disgusting. Always always always clean 👏🏼 your 👏🏼 make up 👏🏼 off 👏🏼 your 👏🏼 face 👏🏼 before 👏🏼 bed!!!!

Tater

Chatty Member
Morning guyyysssssss!!!

Sorry I've been so absent. I have been super busy with the kids and just haven't had time to fart let alone keep up with CS and tattle. BOY have I had some reading to do!! I had like 20 odd pages to catch up on yesterday morning and I just so happened to tune in last night to witness all the drama and audibly GROANED cause I was like 'great. That's gonna add about 14 pages to the tattle thread 😩'. Hahaha.

But.

I have screen recordings. So for anyone that missed it. I shall be uploading so you too can witness the drama first hand. I'm currently chugging coffee to try and wake myself up enough to carry on being somewhat productive today. Because apparently you can't have happy children and be on top of the house. So today is the houses turn.

Missed you all and hope you are all well!!

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
As promised.
That all looks set up for gifts doesn’t it? Now she’s getting them and acting like it never happened🤣🤣 love how she said she wants Jess to get out but I’m pretty sure it’s in jess’ name as someone said yesterday.

welshlass87

VIP Member
They have no kids together. I don’t know why they’re still together? Life is too short to stay with someone if you’re unhappy

steste

Chatty Member
Surely you’d think about getting your teeth done as a priority? Bigger lips are going to draw attention to them.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
They are absolute nightmare tenants, painting the walls black, shitty flooring laid down, huge holes in the doors and now wall, they don't keep it clean, she smokes weed in there, dogs.. its all very disrespectful and she is the reason renting/tenants get a bad name. If I was the landlord I would be absolutely livid with that. H has no idea how to live like a decent human being at all.

Isla Vass

I’m deeeead.
Holly was trying to take the high road and act all high and mighty. She said she wouldn’t body shame, misgender or invalidate anyone’s journey.
1st thing she says is “whatever comes out of her fat mouth -and I don’t mean fat in size I mean because the amount of shit that comes out of it” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The quick cover up had me cackling.

Edit: Now she’s called Mama Kaz a man and said she’s more woman than her. That’s another one ticked off the list ✅ 🤣

• Haha

steste

Chatty Member
Not the sitcom blaring in the background. She says something and then canned laughter follows after. Couldn’t be anymore chaotic.

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I’ve been out all day tanning and enjoying the sunshine and I’ve just made the grave error of opening tiktok to be confronted with the birko beast wearing a 70s two piece get up. When I tell you I RAN to tattle.

The utter STATE of it. Then I see you all have been subjected to a whole bikini!! Just when I think it couldn’t get worse, there’s the BB shoe horning itself into a bikini that’s about 5 sizes too small. This is how H convinces herself she’s a ‘sIzE eIgHt’ when she’s absolutely not.

As for the none-existent boobs, when I tell you I am CRYING 😂 It’s all giving emporer’s new clothes if I’m honest. The people telling creepy Steve he looks good are trolling you wayyyyyy worse than anything on tattle darlinggggg! She looks absolutely ridiculous and I can’t help but think some poor dressing up box somewhere has been ransacked.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cagney250

The state of it this morning, must be gutted it's not on the rankings. How's the beast paying for the lip fillers must be using the rest of the 4k she she got for the "so called transition"
Yes complete joke saying transitioning,not genuine at all and doesn't keep clean shaven enough.Makes a complete mockery of genuine transgender people who are going through their own struggles.Thought she had spent all the transition money as well last week.Deserves having the lives banned,the lieing frauster.

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
OMG what does she look like! Someone has just commented ‘I love your hair’ are they serious. I’ve said before it’s like a rusty Brillo pad but I didn’t realise how much she was receding until the wind was blowing her hair as she walked through Birkenhead on live the other day. Clearly has male pattern baldness. What’s she going to do about that I wonder.
She’ll be off to turkey for a hair transplant once the tag is off maybe they’ll do the teeth while she’s there as a package deal

• Haha