Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My name is red

VIP Member
The state of it this morning, must be gutted it's not on the rankings. How's the beast paying for the lip fillers must be using the rest of the 4k she she got for the "so called transition"

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Regina George

VIP Member
I can’t believe shes getting 2ml in her lips

I just had a look at all the aesthetics instagram pages in my area and none of them offer 2ml, 1.1ml is the most they do..

welshlass87

VIP Member
She just said that someone who spent her £20 for the hot tub has raised a dispute with PayPal and are requesting the money back 😂😂

£5,400 for her transition so far

• Haha
Holly wants to do a meet and greet and she will bring the merch and she will have security. Who the fuck does she think she is? Beyoncé? Your a scab on society hunnybun. Pipe down and get back in your box.

• Haha

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
It’s amazing though how no money then big gifts now eyebrows, eyelashes , lip filler I mean big coincidence Jess’s wages came in at the same time 🙄

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
The drama, mick I love it

Tonight has been explosive to say the least and I for one am FINALLY glad that depraved predator Jason Croker/Jayde Palmer has finally been outed after weeks/months of evidence that was so obvious. I will say though that despite Holly's quick u-turn tonight, this was all solely down to Flu and they must be applauded for this. Similarly I cant say I am a fan of Mama Kaz however ia applaud them for tackling both Holly and Jayde on one week, that aint for the feint hearted!

I think Hollys behaviour today/tonight was very interesting regarding Jayde and it was solely about covering her own back.. Why would she be slating her when H has been shown the overwhelming evidence for weeks now and, like anyone who dares to have an opinion that differs to her own, it was labelled as 'trolling' and 'bullying'. Today was a bit of panic for Holly - there is defo something deeper that we are not aware of or that is not yet in the public domain I think and I think this maybe was a stark reality check that maybe suggested holly being 'outed' could be closer than she thinks if its happened to jade.

Now if I had found this out about a so called 'friend' I would tell them about themselves and never associate with them again. Interestingly holly advised Jayde to come off social media and/or private her accounts. Now WHY would you want to be advising and helping a registered SO handle their lies and shocking crimes, post-exposé? Most (decent) people would not be concerned with protecting the image etc of such a monster. Makes me think holly and jade have more in common than meets the eye.

Absolutely sickening that there are STILL people in jades live that were gifting and believing her 'iM iNnOcEnT' spiel and even worse, some of those people have kids.. the mind boggles.

My name is red

VIP Member
I also don’t believe Holly was crying all night and vomited when Jayde told her the truth. Surely she’s seen and heard worse things in her life?
Holly knew all along that was jayde but was trying to cover for it..holly is just as every bit bad as jayde aka Jason croker

I also noticed Holly's hardly getting any gifts. Hopefully ppl are on to the birko beast won't be getting 4k anytime soon for sitting on its arse will you holly daaarrrrllling, you'll have to go out like the rest of us you disgusting beast covering for jayde

• Heart

Feska

VIP Member
Oh the beast only had an hour's kip during the night, apparently so upset with what's going on at the moment. Holly daaarrrrrrllling you may be able to fool some ppl but not all sweeethhheeart 👀
More like only got an hours sleep because she’s worried what’s going to come out about her past. Those women on the Kit Kat live last night are dedicated to outing these vile people. Interesting that Holly has banned all talk of Jayde, Flu, Andrea etc on her live now. Anyone who does will be blocked. 🙄

My name is red

VIP Member
Oh so here we go holly knew exactly what that jayde did and nobody will change my mind, holly had her back so my question is why would holly defend a S/O what's holly got to hide herself :unsure: and that fact freak had his eye wiped just goes to show he's completely shite at deep diving