Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
A little montage of my erm favourite pics of holly..

also - her Forehead is MASSIVE, it’s literally almost half her face..

As for the last photo.. shows what TT filters can do doesn’t it.. literally looks as masculine as ever..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Miserylovescompany

Did she really just say you put your trust in someone for over a year and they turn out to be a liar , pretty sure that’s how all her minions will be feeling soon

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Jayde alluded to having something on Holly aswell she said something like people like me and holly will always get gifts we always have stuff hidden you only see 10% of our lives …. Something to that effect made me think she’s knows something about holly … watch this space jayde will be live when she gets home and making her page public

• Wow

ohdoris

VIP Member
If Jess doesn’t accept her transition, why did Holly wear a dress at their wedding? That doesn’t make sense as it’s not like it’s come as a surprise to her.

I think maybe Jess has decided she won’t support Holly’s fake transition & this scummy beg that she’s become.

She is such a weird little fucker isn’t she, the shit that pours out of her mouth makes me cringe.

Holly has thrived off calling Flu a liar over & over, now it’s been proved that she wasn’t lying about Jayde, that’s got to make Holly wonder if she is about to get exposed?
I hope to fuck Holly does get exposed and I hope it's made people clock on to what's happening. Holly is just as fake as Jayde. I think they have both hidden behind being trans to gain support and money, the truth always comes out in the end.

• Heart

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
I think it’s her new phone that’s broken cos she kept putting it underwater and last night it wouldn’t charge and people were saying put it in rice she said “it’s not that it’s waterproof” it just won’t charge …. She just doesn’t want to admit she was wrong to admit the phone isn’t actually Waterproof it’s in fact water resistant and now it’s broken

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Holly pissed off cos gcrew is
I can't wait for the day till hollys dirty little secrets are out and published for the world to see. There's loads more to her, and it will come out. Just like dave, I was shocked to see daves owner messaging me, small world. All it takes is that one person who knows everything to speak up.
THIS. Couldn't agree more and im convinced there is a lot more to come out too and I cannot wait for that day.

The irony of holly slating mama kaz saying she 'spends all her gifts on pizzas' has me weak :ROFLMAO: hmm not like you'd ever do this is it holly..

• Haha

steste

Chatty Member
Not Holly on this live sounding like a vigilante.

Shift the blame and out others. Act like you’ve never done anything wrong in your life before. We’ve seen many people in history act like this before. We’re not a bunch of fools.

steste

Chatty Member
The manic hair. Putting on drum n bass at this time when her partner has gone to bed. How easily irritable is she tonight in particular.

She’s absolute chaos. It’s like a multi car pile up, you just can’t look away.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
The 'manic episode' is basically a license to 'do what I want and none of you can say anything about my behaviour cos its MeNtAl hEaLtH'. Also another attention seeking attempt so people will top up her pocket money fund seeing as the birch beast has burned through all that money already. Typical narc behaviour - extremely poor money management and thats why they are living where they are etc, cos the money is just spouted up the wall.

The constant self referring as someone else said earlier is what's known as a conversational narcissist.

Also holly is the only person I see that spends so much money to look so cheap 🥴

Very interesting how the title other live is not to mention Flu, Jayde, Jason or Andrea.. Yet she was so happy to support jayde even when people were trying to tell/show her and im convinced holly is the next one that will be outed for whatever shes hiding, and I dont think its gonna go away after the Jason Croker saga.

WTF is that top she currently has on? ive never seen someone with so many ugly clothes and dodgy combos. Whoever is telling her that makeup & outfits look good are the ultimate trolls

Last edited:

Mo4

VIP Member
Holly Jayde wouldn't get a new birth certificate for using a different name. Holly just got caught out. You just said it wasn't fake then realised you screwed up

Holly you dont get a new birth certificate when adopted you get an adoption certificate not a new birth certificate you only get it when you change your gender!
Holly you also said the other day you don't always present as female.
Your viewers do not listen to what you actually say