Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Y
Did she come off live? I got distracted by my partner thinking he needs his foot amputating because he stepped on a thorn...
yeah she did - I didnโ€™t see all of it as I scrolled on but she said to gcrew that she was having a couple of hours off and then was coming back at 9pm ish.
Thereโ€™s also nowhere near 70 people in that live she leaves all night! There was barely 14 when u had a quick look last night. She really does lie about the oddest of things

Reactions: 4

Mo4

VIP Member
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you do get issued a new birth certificate when adopted, or at least I did. I've got a birth certificate with my adoptive parents on it and an adoption certificate. I did move country though so that might be why I don't know.

Oh and Sherrie darling, I hope your partner dumps your disgusting ass. Slating his kids and his kids mother, jealous that someone else got him in bed before you darling? Pathetic.
Oh I thought it was your birth certificate but with adopted added to it
๐Ÿ’ฏ Sherrie is a disgusting they way she talks about her partners kids

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Oh I canโ€™t just went on how ridiculous โ€œ thank you holly for bringing this out โ€œ omg I just canโ€™t what a narcissist what an absolute bellend of a narcissist ๐Ÿคฌ

notyourfanx

They had dinner in it? Eww no. I'm sorry for anyone that does do that, but that's vile. A glass of bubbles yes not a whole damn meal.
Absolutely! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ thatโ€™s what it said bleughhhhhh

โ€˜Iโ€™m not on at night because Iโ€™m fast asleepโ€™
โ€˜Well.. trying to sleep most of the timeโ€™๐Ÿ˜‚

My name is red

VIP Member
How come it's got no money already? Spent all the transition money then. So how's the beg been getting drinks is it off the so called friend who'll never be seen again or has the scruff already given the table number again :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow

varyingborders

VIP Member
Also when Holly laughs at something and puts her hand over her mouth it makes me want to scream
Me too! And when she does it when sheโ€™s eating! Or when sheโ€™s tucking her hair behind her ears. I donโ€™t know why it just bugs me more than allll the other stuff she does! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Tater

Chatty Member
Silent live is still on
Oh! I saw it was on earlier. Then I got a notification that she had gone live but I missed it. And then when I went on there was no live. I've just refreshed and it's there again. But I swear it wasn't when I posted that!

Reactions: 3

Mo4

VIP Member
Earlier she said she knows her hours and days now she doesn't know

anon20

VIP Member
I just tried to look at that account, and funny enough their following is private but their followers are not. Do you think holly (sheโ€™s definitely behind that account as she even used the word cretin) seen that picture I put up the other day of the narc exposed profile and found she was being followed on it (meaning sheโ€™s behind it) so sheโ€™s made sure she doesnโ€™t make that mistake again. In my eyes thatโ€™s holly for definite.

Attachments