Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mo4

VIP Member
I just tried to look at that account, and funny enough their following is private but their followers are not. Do you think holly (she’s definitely behind that account as she even used the word cretin) seen that picture I put up the other day of the narc exposed profile and found she was being followed on it (meaning she’s behind it) so she’s made sure she doesn’t make that mistake again. In my eyes that’s holly for definite.
Do you think maybe Holly trying to work out who is on here like we can't resist but to request to follow to see the following accounts just seems like something she would do try to trip us up and crushed velvet is the one person she knows for definite because she said who she was!

Reactions: 4

anon20

VIP Member
Morning guyyysssssss!!!

Sorry I've been so absent. I have been super busy with the kids and just haven't had time to fart let alone keep up with CS and tattle. BOY have I had some reading to do!! I had like 20 odd pages to catch up on yesterday morning and I just so happened to tune in last night to witness all the drama and audibly GROANED cause I was like 'great. That's gonna add about 14 pages to the tattle thread 😩'. Hahaha.

But.

I have screen recordings. So for anyone that missed it. I shall be uploading so you too can witness the drama first hand. I'm currently chugging coffee to try and wake myself up enough to carry on being somewhat productive today. Because apparently you can't have happy children and be on top of the house. So today is the houses turn.

Missed you all and hope you are all well!!
Oh tater, we’ve missed you!! I bet it was a journey catching up on this thread🤣🤣 can’t wait for the uploads!!

Miserylovescompany

Did she get the ones you get infills tho or the ones that last up to 5 days cos the way the woman was doing it and the stuff she used it looked very much like I had and mine were just for a girly weekend

anon20

VIP Member
Everyone knows holly so mama kaz is going to have traffic, barely any of my friends know holly🤣🤣

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
It's more of why would I out Jayde if I have anything to hide so people don't go looking

Holly making out that Flu and Andrea were talking about Holly and they were talking about Jayde
ahhh okay thanks for clarifying that. Im starting to think they're all bit strange in some respect

I’ve just had a look at her live … she had the dogs literally jumping all overthe ‘tittage’, if they had been bona-fide, home-grown, REAL tittage she would have been in agony!!

• Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
What about all her subscribers that aren't getting anything out of subscribing because she never does subscriber only chats now she is going to get a job and they will get absolutely nothing because she won't be online for the amount of time she is now!
Did we have the giveaway last week for the £10 voucher and who won?

Cagney250

Omg what a mess what are my eyes looking at.Been spending the transition money again.The creature from the swampy lagoon and that water going to resemble dirty dish water by end of the day yuck 🤮

• Haha

Lacroix

She'll never learn! She was showing photos of weed and talking about the purple weed she got and the live suddenly ended. I presume she got banned the idiot! Lol

• Haha

Foxgloves

I thought this the other day you only get recalled for re offending sometimes all be it something stupid but it is an offence been committed to get recalled which means she was not offence free for 6 years

Personally I think Jayde has shit on Holly, but Holly will go down the...... Look she is a known liar route she is just trying to take as many people down with her type thing and all her followers will be we know Holly we won't let her drag you down I believe that's the whole I exposed her narrative Holly Flu has been exposing Jayde for weeks if not months and you said it's all lies, and Flu is just a liar turns out not all is lies
Honestly this has bugged me since the minute she said it, she obviously wasn’t offence free for 6 years was she! So she was recalled, released, offence served and done with. So when did this latest offence REALLY happen? Cos it was very obviously after 2019/2020 and if so that’s also a very short time in which she has reoffended jus sayin…
Doesn’t the Dave drama feel like a decade ago now 😂

I’ve got the mama kaz stuff screen recorded but I can’t upload it 😭

• Haha

whoitsme

Nostrils darling !! You’ve all taken the same shot as me ! I don’t know if it’ll come through mind 😂😂

• Haha