Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon20

VIP Member
I know they do as I said I know people with it and they are good for months but I know a manic episode is coming a week before it hits you see the build up the little things and when I speak to the person they don't have a clue what I am talking about and excuse the random behaviours.
Absolutely, 1000% agree with you on this.

Reactions: 3

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Personally I think Jayde will/should out what she knows about Holly. Holly has already started to plant in people's minds that everything that come out of Jayde or Flus mouth is just shit and Holly only speaks the truth. Holly is confident that people will find literally nothing on her including a birth certificate that's because she is 💯 not being honest about things because find my past and all the other sites you can check would have some sort of certificate for her in her dead name with her date of birth there is nothing!!
Couldn't agree more - there is defo something to come out with holly and jayde or anyone else that has info on her should come clean.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Yeah I agree and said before that sherrie defo gives me evil stepmom vibes and I bet her husband isn't aware that shes openly speaking about them like this online to hundreds if strangers. Theres some things you should keep private sherrie and this is defo one of them. I dont have kids yet but I can imagine that their mother wouldn't be happy to know that you think so badly of them either. I don't understand people of either gender that say stuff like this yet still date/marry people who already have existing children. Its madness.
She does seem very nasty about them. Like okay, if you have problems with them, talk about it to your friends in private! Don’t put it on a live where 300 people are watching. Anyone might know sherrie, know her husband or the ex or even the kids and she’s there spouting off, and her bio is a joke!! I’ve never disliked people that I’ve never met before, they’re just bad vibes, all of them.

Lacroix

Sorry guys I was out and about yesterday and missed all the drama. Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened with pf??

anon20

VIP Member
Sorry, more than 70 in her silent live most of the night, lies again!😂😂 she didn’t even 20 in there. Never seen 70 when I popped in and out.

• Haha