Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I just seen it, imagine thinking you’ve got a better women’s body than an actual real woman🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oooh, is this a Trina impersonator? Or the real one who’s woken up? 🤣🤣 I wish they would let new accounts come on here and speak, I bet a few people have a few words to say!!

Oh my god🤣🤣🤣🤣
absolutely - the amount of messages I get on TT saying they are dying to come over and comment but cant cos of the new rules is quite high. That Trina is so weird lmao im not even convinced its not a joke account

Reactions: 3

My name is red

VIP Member
Same - I wouldn't be seen dead with that, then add to it the size and volume of its gob.

The more I see of the scruff, the more im convinced it will never ever look like a woman or feminine no matter what surgery etc.
:sick: :sick: :sick: urrrgggggg especially when it's got a fag in its big fat gob 😂

anon20

VIP Member
5 was found under the stairs while parents went on holiday in saying
Very ‘goodnight mr Tom’ isn’t it?🙄 I mean I’m really sorry if she experienced that that’s awful but I don’t believe her.

anon20

VIP Member
Loool I reported her live for bullying and harassment and she got banned hehe

she was mid sentence saying she was gonna spinkick mamakaz’s jaw
Please be careful saying you’ve reported her on here. You can put the thread at risk of shutting down, just don’t want it to be closed.

Mo4

VIP Member
At the end go the day, holly is just as bad, shes supported a SO and her own background is just as 'colourful' imo, I bet theres loads of stuff we dont know yet that hasn't come out. She can't handle it and is desperately trying to deflect and make herself look like the hero in it all.
It's more of why would I out Jayde if I have anything to hide so people don't go looking

Holly making out that Flu and Andrea were talking about Holly and they were talking about Jayde

anon20

VIP Member
I remember a child being found under the stairs while the parents went on holiday to spain but I am sure that was the 90s and it was a little girl it may of been in the 80s but was definitely a girl
Yeah that was a girl, 1999 I believe, might be completely wrong.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Are they actually painting the living room black? surely not..

Another jumble sale/school PE box 'outfit' I see..

That's actually terrifying!

I can't believe I missed all the drama! I got whisked away for 2 nights by my lovely husband, he then confiscated my phone so we could all spend time together as a family and it was actually bliss...

....for 5 whole seconds until the kids started an argument over a fish in the river, the wine was promptly cracked open and I hushed the kids with food. 🤣
Sounds divine! how fabulous. Although obvs you'll still be jel of holly sat in the swamp tub and that bikini ;)

• Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
She is actually diving me mad telling someone how they feel and what they do just so it matches her

Wow did you just insult someone's accent