Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My name is red

VIP Member
No she has goy the Job she has probation at 4 I don't understand why the manager would ring her hours before the interview and say I can't get to the shop can we just do a phone interview. I would of thought for that particular shop you would want to see the manager because looks are everything in that environment you don't want some creepy looking person in that environment!
Oh well we know she's chattin shit then, here we go again didn't she learn from last time she made up the snagging job. Why's she caking on the cement to see probation ??? Holly you've NOT got a job hunny bunnnnnnnnn daaarrrrrrllling

Reactions: 4

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Dear me just popped on to see the beast and she’s talking about cutting up mushrooms the girl on live says normal ones or magic ones holly thinks she says about a magic wand and says I bought Jess a doxy(?) one she loving life at the moment 🤢 how did she go from mushrooms to sex toys 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Omg what on earth has happened!!! She has blocked me on my main account so I didn't even realise she was live!
Ha ha same with me I posted earlier she been off ages just gone to my other snooping account and there she is clearly working their way through that list of 500 people who go in Flu’s live and block … absolute idiots takes 2 secs to get another account muppets 😂😂

crushedvelvet65

So two profiles are made within days of each other, first one about becca which is pathetic and then one about me the one about becca has the exact same screen recordings that were posted on here, now I know the one about me is holly and it follows the one about becca so there’s definitely some sort of link.

So two profiles are made within days of each other, first one about becca which is pathetic and then one about me the one about becca has the exact same screen recordings that were posted on here, now I know the one about me is holly and it follows the one about becca so there’s definitely some sort of link.

• Wow
Yeah it was posted in a Facebook group last night and several people confirmed Jason/Jayde had told them it was true. Flu was being sent stuff so I went and had a nosey too
Fucking grim. Why try to jump on this bandwagon?

Regina George

VIP Member
Did she get the ones you get infills tho or the ones that last up to 5 days cos the way the woman was doing it and the stuff she used it looked very much like I had and mine were just for a girly weekend
ohh fair enough, I don’t think holly really knows what she’s got tbh. She said she paid £35 for hybrids which would be cheap in my area

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
So it has an appt with probation later today. Is this the probation you have protested many times you don't have..?

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Mustard and blue goes with grey/black walls.. mustard or lime green curtains.. OK THEN
Jess clearly hates it, holly waffling about how ViNtAgE it is

Everyone on Hollys live sending money now to buy her alcohol..