Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
When Holly was trying to disprove fluu’s anti mol order she said she was in prison most of 2019. She also said it was a re-call, wonder if she was recalled because she re offended? She’s always been adamant she was offence free for 6 years.

Reactions: 4

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Why has she always got yday's make up on?! so grimy.

Also - its barely 9am and shes started the eye fucking, she absolutely delusional - 'nAtUrAl CuRvEs'

The more I watch the scruff the more I think theres some actual delusional thoughts going on here with the 'boobs' that are not there and even after being outed with fillet gate the other day, is STILL trying to tell everyone they are natural.. We can all SEE. Needs a psychiatrist tbh.

'I want a more natural look' followed by 'I want at least 36DDs' Can you imagine what that will look like 😂

Here we go flirting with gcrew

Last edited:
  • Haha

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Oh apparently PF is being served an injunction today hunnnnnnnny buuuunnnnns 👀 👀 😂 😂
Flu was arrested overnight for harrassment or something but NO further action so unless there’s something else today the police weren’t interested apparently

Who the heck is Nat and Kai ?!

Last edited:
Dear me just popped on to see the beast and she’s talking about cutting up mushrooms the girl on live says normal ones or magic ones holly thinks she says about a magic wand and says I bought Jess a doxy(?) one she loving life at the moment 🤢 how did she go from mushrooms to sex toys 🙄
She is practicing for her "new job". Everything is going to be made into sex toy talk now.

• Haha

Lacroix

Nope, she’s not on yet. Probably hungover and feeling embarrassed. I’m gutted I missed it too! Whoever said about fluu slipping up, please tell us what they did!🤣🤣🤣
Yeah you can't be dropping nuggets like that and then running for the hills!!! 🤣

• Haha

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
What about all her subscribers that aren't getting anything out of subscribing because she never does subscriber only chats now she is going to get a job and they will get absolutely nothing because she won't be online for the amount of time she is now!
Did we have the giveaway last week for the £10 voucher and who won?
Nope she’s still banned on her main acc isn’t she? She has some subscribers now on both accounts, she said she was only using the BU account for silent lives.
Sherrie saying she couldn’t sub as it wouldn’t be fair if she won, translates as I don’t want too. As she could just saw draw another name If that happened.

Tater

Chatty Member
THIS!! I couldn't agree more - imo its actually delusional. She literally tries and says she sees things that aren't there. You could say the sky is blue and shell swear its pink.

Last nights amateur dramatics was 100% a set up, manipulating the narrative so that we all feel sorry for her and gift/give all the attention. Its always the same pattern - hets gifted loads, pisses up the wall then has to do something to get the focus back onto her and get people donating again.

And holly has the audacity to make comments to @crushedvelvet65 about herself - holly you resentment and jealousy is showing. How dare you call anyone a 'mess', you need to get yourself and your life sorted before you come for anyone else.

Yet she hates when mama kaz called her 'built like a brick sh!thouse and a man'.. but its ok for her to essentially do this to others. We're not the ones sat in a scruffy house, in a scruffy area, dog pee and worse in the backyard, sat in a manky hot tub admitting to everyone that you didn't even wash your FACE with yesterday's make up still on.. :sick:
Didn't she once refer to herself as being built like a brick shit house? And we were all like erm no. You're built like a bean pole.

• Haha