Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

steste

Chatty Member
I’ve never liked Jayde. Complete narcissist. Sits on her lives boasting about herself, horrible smirk on her face constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

anon20

VIP Member
Oh my , this person kept coming up on my fyp ( damn the saccone jolys exploiting their kids - I’ve obviously been watching a lot of trans stuff )

anyway, it just looks like a druggie male, with bad tattoos, teeth & hair who is a lazy fucker scamming folk .

I’ve had a double mastectomy for cancer and their chest looks like mine , 🤷‍♀️ if I squeeze the fatty skin together .
Welcome!! It’s quite a journey this thread 😂😂

Bella29

Chatty Member
Whilst you wait for creepy Steve, mama kaz is having a full on breakdown on live 🫠 crying over her fella

• Wow

Foxgloves

So many people telling her how lovely she looks today! She looks horrendous as always. Also when she just came on this live sitting in the yard I’m sure Jess shouted Steve from indoors

Edited to say sorry just saw your post @Foxgloves
Haha wasn’t just me!!! She did shout it didn’t she!

• Haha

Lacroix

The phone thing is strange as well. I'm sure she said earlier that it was her phone that was broken. In the video on hayley croppers page someone asked her to check the chat and she said she couldnt because her phone was fucked, and this morning jess is gone to work with no phone and it's jess' phone that's broken. I dont understand......
Her ring is absorbing all her bad energy. I'd say it's working overtime this morning the poor thing. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
Apparently her mother and father were peadophile rapists involved in a pedalo ring from around the world and raped her and her brother from birth - age of 6.
She has always said it was just her that got abused all the other kids were fine

ohdoris

VIP Member
i cover the Yorkshire area in my job & absolutely no one I ever speak to sounds like she does !! Cretin.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Does anyone know where she is from? I assume from her accent she’s not originally from Merseyside.