Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so what have I missed folks, decided not to tune into holly today after she was flogging her Merch and asking for gifts. However, can't get over that mermaid video she's done I've been howling 😂 . That phone should only go in fresh water no chemicals according to Google up to 30 mins max in the water and up to1.5 metres only. I hope it breaks on her after all she deserves it 🖕😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She actually has enough for implants. But of course that won’t fit her being fluid in her gender will it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching the beast now is she for real £40 for a hoodie with team holly on it 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I can't stop laughing. Which person is the beast ripping off for all this merch

• Haha
I'm sorry but the under the sea video HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHABABHABAHABAB. Her eyes must be on fire with all the swamp stew and chemicals
Don't be silly there is no chemicals that's why she has to empty and fill it after every 2 days

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey!
It was much more positive than we expected. We need to have more tests and go back in a month but fingers crossed all will be fine! Thank you for asking xx ❤
Oh good, what a relief!! Those babies are so resilient! Everything will be fine darling xxxx

• Heart
Did anyone hear her say "Gcrew is only 3.5k diamonds behind me deal with it" the deal.with it was said like a gangster

Hey!
It was much more positive than we expected. We need to have more tests and go back in a month but fingers crossed all will be fine! Thank you for asking xx ❤
So pleased for you. I am sure all will be well xx I have everything crossed for you ❤

Hey!
this is great news Neo! was thinking of you earlier but didn't want to overwhelm you with all the messages! Glad thing went well and good luck for the rest now too! Aww another tattle baby ❤

• Heart
Os she still banished to the dog room anyone know or is all well now she bought Jess a vibrator and perfume 🙄

• Haha
Os she still banished to the dog room anyone know or is all well now she bought Jess a vibrator and perfume 🙄
Get it in your head holly, she just ain’t that into you x

Hey!
So glad everything went better than expected. I’m positive that baby will come out happy and healthy!

• Heart
Hey!
I must have missed a chapter as I've been looking as and when. But I hope all is OK. C

• Heart
Reactions: 3
4 grand in savings for her transition. Sure she said it was 7 the other day. That’s a lot of treats in a few days

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.