Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her house is a mess. I’d love to see Jess going nuts because Holly seems to get away with it

Reactions: 2
I think it was that Sherrie one said she’d only had an hours sleep or something absurd
Get a life. Can you imagine 😂😂😂

Imagine if Holly left her phone downstairs to do the live and Jess came down in the morning for work and did a tell all 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
What she actually just did was go and sort out her chicken fillets

Reactions: 4
Well the new car lasted long didn’t it 😂 died a death apparently lol
She deffo never used to wear her wedding ring on her H necklace either but I’m sure she’ll have an explanation thought up soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am sure she said the phone was going to be delivered to her home but it went to the shop instead and all she had to do is pick it up! Now it sounds like she is just due for and upgrade and she needs to go and sort it

" I am not letting Flu keep me off the app" Shame you didn't realise that before you came off and didn't do the giveaway of £10 amazon voucher for your subscribers so that got you out of last weeks having to give back what will be this weeks excuse??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She just purchased something for £28 in wickes and looked paranoid her card would decline. Apparently they both have cars but they’re both fucked. 1 failed it’s MOT and going to the scrap yard and the other in the garage until they have enough money to fix it 😂

wow!!!! Maybe just maybe you should work too???? Poor Jess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just purchased something for £28 in wickes and looked paranoid her card would decline. Apparently they both have cars but they’re both fucked. 1 failed it’s MOT and going to the scrap yard and the other in the garage until they have enough money to fix it 😂

Probably can't afford the tax and insurance on the cars either...I highly much doubt the beasts car was legit the other day to drive,.just lucky a copper never pulled it over. 😂

Reactions: 5

How’s Jess getting to work I wonder the chief of police is probably coming to pick her up every day you know because the whole of Merseyside is involved in this palava 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That is H for Heave. Sorry Holly but your followers are a little thick sometimes a necklace with H on it does not mean your name is Holly, it could be one of many reasons you have that necklace. It's hardly proof you are called Holly now is it?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah act like Alexa deadnamed you babes😂😂 good acting 10/10

E7369015-C4E3-4F47-B203-6300DB5D99B5.png
now shitting herself looking at the comments 😂😂

she reminds me of my mams friend, used to sit there with a cup of what you thought was tea but would be cider from a flagon, nice woman though😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.