Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Andrea obviously confirmed holly wouldn’t have grown breasts that quickly and it wouldn’t be as painful at this point in hollys ‘transition’

But

Holly lay in the bath all ‘ouchhhh, ohhh my nipples’ proper going for it, it went on ages.

How can she not see that lying in a bath pretending your growing breasts squirming around in pain, is absolutely bat tit crazy!

Reactions: 13
Holly will be back around 9 for a silent live just in case Jess finds out x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In all seriousness, I think possibly someone that lies, makes up stories, believes their own lies to her degree needs some professional help. I mean the lies are at this point are absolutely ridiculous and dilusional

Reactions: 10
In all seriousness, I think possibly someone that lies, makes up stories, believes their own lies to her degree needs some professional help. I mean the lies are at this point are absolutely ridiculous and dilusional
It's the enablers and the mods that think her tit don't stink but really it stinks to high heaven darrrlling 😂 if ppl called the scruff out more it would be a completely different story but whatever reason they all lap it up

Reactions: 6
She slagged off Andrea or Angela or whatever her name is off and said her clothes and makeup for a trans person is terrible yet Holly had a beard / stubble. Never washes or does her hair & I can’t remember the last time she had some slap on her face !?! 😂😂

Kind of reminds me when you have makeup and your toddler gets into it and smothers it on. Because what a car crash she is when she does actually put it on 😂

Where are you Holly?! It’s 9:01pm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
THIS, I couldn't agree more - shes delusional and as you say she is no different to people that make up medical conditions for attention, if she as in a job, with normal friends, etc etc she would routinely be called out and people would have opinions on it but as she surrounds herself with the same few oddballs and uneducated 'fans' that don't even think to ever research anything H ever says no matter how ridiculous. That is what she relies on; as we have all seen anyone questioning or proving wrong is immediately blocked and set up on by H and her minions/mods - Andrea is a prime example of this - Holly slates her yet Andrea is a trans woman who has even said H is chatting nonsense. The irony is that H craves attention and the online validation TT brings, yet alienates so many others that she could have on side.. if she was smart, she would see this and work with it instead of yelling and swearing first and thinking last. I do think H needs the her mods and followers to be non the wiser as she then remains in control, can manipulate and feel like is she top dog in her delusional state. I also think she wouldn't cope with anyone that challenged her on the daily, the ego wouldn't take it.

I haven't seen any live today at all, of either holly or PF, but apparently H was slating Andrea about her looks.. erm H is in NO position to be commenting on anyone make up and hair, especially with that photo she had for a profile pic for a while on some accounts, cakey base and horrendous black eyeliner, it was very much giving Shirley from Eastenders on a rough day 🥴 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s doing ‘sleep meditation live’ in the dogs ‘snug’ which means Jess has said she can’t sleep in the same bed as her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just had to have a nosey and a giggle at her silent live. Is she sleeping in living room with her crappy lamp on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've not see. Holly's lives all day it's been a mad one with the kids wanting their hair ends coloured. Why is she live but it's showing the ceiling with the projector? She is usually in bed at like 10 isn't she 🤣 what's happened now

*actually that's a lie I caught this morning briefly but it was boring so I went about my day 🤣

• Haha
I reckon she’s been kicked out of bed like the above poster said and she’s put the live on and Alexa on quietly so Jess doesn’t catch her on there 😂

• Haha
Hiw on earth is she sleeping with the music that loud???

Reactions: 4
What on earth is going on? Has this been on all night? I'm awake before my sproglett for a change and was doing my normal routine of flicking through tiktok and see she's still live 😐 what a fruitloop

Do we think there was once a J next to the light up H?

Golly was a triplet but the other 2 died? Have we heard this before?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What on earth is going on? Has this been on all night? I'm awake before my sproglett for a change and was doing my normal routine of flicking through tiktok and see she's still live 😐 what a fruitloop

Looks like people saying I’ve been with you all night etc etc 🤢 and holly claiming hasn’t slept a wink with her supersonic runs on Duracell battery vibes ….but why you in the dog room holly ?!? …

• Haha

Yeah she’s been on all night. Yeah she’s said she was a triplet before I don’t believe it😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.