Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that person is an NHS nurse has sent the beggar 2 universes baffles my mind … apparently because holly provides a safe space FFS 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If any of this had been towards her transition, with the money she’s had, she would have been able to pay for her transition as well as several other peoples by now.

I feel sorry for Jess. We lived off one wage when I was on maternity leave and it was hard. I had to stay home until I returned to work because childcare would’ve been too much and I didn’t want to leave a newborn. Holly has no small kids or grandkids she has no excuse to not work

Reactions: 6
Who wants to bet that tomorrow she will be out shopping, in the pub or eating steak in a fancy restaurant?!
But all gifts go towards her transition remember 😉

Reactions: 9
Hopefully they gifter sees creepy Steve tomorrow for the real person they are, there is no way that’ll go to her transition! Imagine working your arse off in probably what is one of the most stressful jobs to be giving it to that cretin. She’s made around a grand id say after TT take their cut.

Who wants to bet that tomorrow she will be out shopping, in the pub or eating steak in a fancy restaurant?!
But all gifts go towards her transition remember 😉
This is what I mean she will go out tomorrow or whenever and spend when anyone questions it it will be no that's the money from Jess wages or money from other sources, but she should by rights have quite a bit towards her transition. She would have whatever was in her old go fund me, what's in her new go fund me and she has been high up on the rising stars twice in the last couple of months yet she still says she only has a little bit.

Reactions: 3
She will be out splashing the cash tomorrow then. Everyone knows full well it's not going towards the transition. She could of at least got a decent set of gnashers or a pair of tiddies by now with all the money, but nothing...

Hopefully they gifter sees creepy Steve tomorrow for the real person they are, there is no way that’ll go to her transition! Imagine working your arse off in probably what is one of the most stressful jobs to be giving it to that cretin. She’s made around a grand id say after TT take their cut.
That’s what has baffled me given the last few years your a nurse money isn’t brilliant and you give it to someone that’s sat on their arse smoking weed lying I just don’t get it 🤬

Reactions: 5
Let’s not forget the £40k proceeds of crime order too! Maybe the universe can help pay for that made up bill too 🙄

Well her little act at the weekend worked. This is what she does plays the victim makes out she is being bullied leaves for a day comes back all heroic and saying no one is going to push me off the app then proceeds to get big gifts that push her up the rankings

That person has just done £1500 in three universes that without the other big gifts they sent that is more than the average pay check for a month for most of us!! What I don't get though is Holly is going to get a 1/4 of that why didn't she just put it in Holly's go fund me where all that you give will go towards the transition and not most of it going to tiktok??

So what she got about £700 today !!! Amazing income for being a drug dealing bum

I’m just lost for words. That woman gifting her is a nurse?! And she’s been fooled by Holly. Really really sad to see. But holly is just going to say that we’re all jealous etc.

• Angry
If Holly deserves it so much surley it would be better to give all the money to her gfm

The woman has just given more to TT than she has to Holly now that's the sad part!

I’m just lost for words. That woman gifting her is a nurse?! And she’s been fooled by Holly. Really really sad to see. But holly is just going to say that we’re all jealous etc.
Gifted her about a weeks wages what the actual F !!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.