Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so selfish of her to sit in her bed where Jess sleeps and smoke joint after joint. I’d go ballistic if I came home from work and the whole house stunk of weed

Reactions: 10
Just noticed happy bollocks is still in bed feeling sorry for its self!! 🎻🎻🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How the hell is she 48 on the rising stars are ppl blind 👀

If I was Natalie I'd have moved a long time ago..she works so no issue paying the rent
Their relationship is a joke

I would put a bet that they’re not together. Flu posted screenshots that Jess hasn’t slept with Holly since she transitioned

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s defo been an ultimatum 4 o’clock strikes and she got to go won’t be back on tonight but will be back tomorrow … so another day tomorrow moping about talking waffle while Jess earns the big bucks 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s as addicted to TikTok as is to weed got release to the shop and straight on live 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.