Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe the Birkenhead beast is live, she can't help herself can she. "We're not speaking about that name today it's about me " 😂 typical really then isn't it holl nothing changes still a selfish twit
She says that CONSTANTLY. She can’t keep Flu’s name out of her mouth because she loves the attention it’s all bringing. We haven’t forgot about Dave btw, nice try at a distraction though.
Other than being a beg, if its not drama what actual content does she have? The snooze fest of “decorating” or being in the swamp tub?
She’s like Mama Kaz, without drama she has nothing. It’s drama that gets the viewers in and when they’re called out or accused of something they go on a fake downer, leave the app and then do a big return and expect everyone to forget what’s happened. They’re a changed person but within a few days it’s back to the same 💩
Bore off.

Reactions: 11
She said she hasn’t got money to do anything so has to stay in. She’s going to try and get on the rising stars.. just needs 6K diamonds she doesn’t think that’s a lot to ask for on a Monday 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She said she hasn’t got money to do anything so has to stay in. She’s going to try and get on the rising stars.. just needs 6K diamonds she doesn’t think that’s a lot to ask for on a Monday 😂
But Jess makes millions darrrrrling so that Holly doesn't have to work and can lounge around all day living the life of luxury.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't like fact freak whatsoever..he's shown himself to have a biased opinion when it's supposed to be unbiased. I mean, how can fact freak be so called pals with holly and other ppl knowing what they've done and are doing to ppl. Maybe it's not ppl he's doing deep dives on that he should be looking into..maybe fact freak himself needs a deep dive on himself perhaps :unsure:
The fact freak don’t dive that deep if he found 0 on holly in a week an flu finds it in 5 mins. We all know stuff proof she’s a liar and a beg and he still found nothing. The fact is he’s a div

• Haha
Yeah I absolutely dont believe the whole Kat accusations - it screams ridiculous now and someone saying anything for their 5 mins of attention.
As for the fact freak - he is biased beyond belief and its funny how the people he 'likes' turn out to have nothing to find yet those he doesn't like he finds plenty. It completely ruins his credibility at all and imo he is just another Holly in terms of liking the attention it brings and enjoys the drama of taking sides, hes an idiot. Another one is Jayde Palmer - surprised she hasn't got a thread of her own on here tbh.

I don't like fact freak whatsoever..he's shown himself to have a biased opinion when it's supposed to be unbiased. I mean, how can fact freak be so called pals with holly and other ppl knowing what they've done and are doing to ppl. Maybe it's not ppl he's doing deep dives on that he should be looking into..maybe fact freak himself needs a deep dive on himself perhaps :unsure:
He was very biased in hollys, holly probably sweetened him up before he had a chance to do a proper deep dive on her, his video for her was shocking considering how much has been proven.
He also looks like a hairy biker😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He was very biased in hollys, holly probably sweetened him up before he had a chance to do a proper deep dive on her, his video for her was shocking considering how much has been proven.
He also looks like a hairy biker😂
Exactly !!! I don't understand how fact freak can choose to deep dive princess flu and I'm not sticking up for flu I'm no way. But the likes of holly who's one of the biggest begs going doesn't even get put on the list. Now something's not right at all, and as you say Holly's been down fact freaks ear. Fact freak, just a suggestion try not to have a biased opinion on holly darrrrrllling and look at the facts here on tattle what's she's done to ppl. Wait til she does it to you at one point and we'll be waiting here for you on tattle

Exactly !!! I don't understand how fact freak can choose to deep dive princess flu and I'm not sticking up for flu I'm no way. But the likes of holly who's one of the biggest begs going doesn't even get put on the list. Now something's not right at all, and as you say Holly's been down fact freaks ear. Fact freak, just a suggestion try not to have a biased opinion on holly darrrrrllling and look at the facts here on tattle what's she's done to ppl. Wait til she does it to you at one point and we'll be waiting here for you on tattle
Oh he made one about holly but apparently couldn’t find anything😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
£80 a day to come put some crappy lining paper up and do a bad paint job these idiots will probabaly pay it …

• Haha
Reactions: 7
when I lie down the majority of my boobicles try to disappear under my armpits which is most annoying…. That must suck when you’ve only just grown them that they look like they do the same 🫣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.