Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DAB7C6BD-4FE4-4748-B2E0-9EA4B01F5FE9.png

becca got victim mentality too? Shes been billy big balls the whole time before!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you see it nearly cry then got a parcel and it was okay again? 😂 a present for the hot tube she never uses

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you see it nearly cry then got a parcel and it was okay again? 😂 a present for the hot tube she never uses
8 quid a packet for sugar cubes and she's crying that she'll never raise the money for her transition? There is definitely more you could be doing holly. Stop blaming everyone else for your poor decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry Becca has been reading Tattle and is obviously questioning what has been said and Holly is like "that's why I told you not to read tattle " yes Holly you don't want her reading what you have said about her and now you just say its lies

Screenshot_20220729-155405_TikTok.jpg
the absolute panic in the comments any time she's on the phone. Half them screaming "we can't hear you holly" and the other half screaming "she's on the phone" It's like they're desperate to be the ones giving out the information or something. It's so bleeping sad.

• Haha
View attachment 1455878the absolute panic in the comments any time she's on the phone. Half them screaming "we can't hear you holly" and the other half screaming "she's on the phone" It's like they're desperate to be the ones giving out the information or something. It's so bleeping sad.
I feel like joining in sometimes just to be annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry Holly but Becca is a grown arse adult if she wants to read tattle thats down to her if she questions any of it that is because what is being said is the truth a d she knows it all you did was tell her she shouldn't read tattle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m confused at her getting emotional over the lack of funds for transition. She has a video on her page of her dressing table full of makeup and stuff yet does nothing to even try and look more feminine.

Reactions: 7
Whats going on? I'm not able to watch as I'm allowing my kids to draw all over me in chalk. Did anybody get becca a leaving present?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.