Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve paid more tax in my life than any of you! ๐Ÿ˜‚ erm donโ€™t you have a ยฃ40k proceeds of crime order? Did you pay tax when you were earning thousands growing weed for a big time gang you didnโ€™t grass on? You also said the โ€˜snag testerโ€™ job was cash in hand, pay tax too then did ya?

I give it till Monday and sheโ€™ll be back, left many times always back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the bare bones of it are the Holly is leaving because there is truth to what Flu has said if there was no truth you relationship with your wife would not be at risk and Holly is worried at what other stuff people are going to send to Flu that is also the truth bit she isn't leaving the app she is still going to be in others lives watching (and stirring the tit) while not going live. Although she said that she is shutting all accounts down tonight she might wanna shut down the account she has up with the Flu vids Holly we all know you have a few troll accounts too

Reactions: 9
What the hell has happened in the past 3 hours. She was happy as Larry in the pub a few hours ago. Too many lager tops.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So it was Jess that has requested that she comes off Tiktok because Jess is fed up with the tit that keeps coming out not that I blame her

Reactions: 6
From the messages that were shown last night on Flus life I think that it's because The people on live support her transition and Jess doesn't!!

I know you all think I'm a liar, a beg, a thief, this is me.
Holly 2022.
She has just literally said that, that is who she is!
Holly you are the one that has done this to yourself stop playing the victim own your tit say you have done wrong and lied then live your life properly

Reactions: 6
We have heard this all before, before tattle and fluu it was other people she was leaving because of she will be back tomorrow after sheโ€™s been out saying sheโ€™s not letting the haters win! She got loads of gifts last time when she was leaving and then come back! What the hell is wrong with people

Honestly Holly the tattle thread would probably not exist if you wasn't such a liar. People picked up on your lies to get things out of people and that is why your tatle thread exists

Reactions: 3
Whyโ€™s she crying if sheโ€™s coming back when PF is behind bars and the arrest is imminent? Oh is that cos you know the arrest is total bollocks?
Sheโ€™s practically confirming Jess has said itโ€™s the marriage or TikTok too

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.