Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake can we seriously not pause when we have a wee hols, some of us are ear phone users

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s making me sick playing the ah I’m only joking mean while speaking the truth “ I don’t give a f about you, just give me the gifts that’s all I want” never spoken a truer word 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also did anyone else catch that she’d moved more times than the years she’s been alive
AFA72109-76D9-4482-9F51-76454E7DB4B8.png

Causal lay down in the leaves

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s happened to bi-polar bear also a lady called Michelle was known as pink princess is in a wheelchair she was a nice lady not seen her about for a while

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣😂 seriously I was a minion now a hater I got kicked out? bleeping hilarious I was around before you becca and unlike you I had my eyes opened to how H was as I said before we used to have conversations in the what’s app group about you 😂🤣 how holly thought you were a snake a long with other people so why don’t you remove that stick you have firmly shoved up your backside and open your eyes. Am I only the persons name you remember and you don’t read here? Yea you do or maybe you don’t as you spend all day long on tt I wonder what you do when Hollys live ends go back to your real life like others or just sit and wait till you get notified she’s live

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣😂 seriously I was a minion now a hater I got kicked out? bleeping hilarious I was around before you becca and unlike you I had my eyes opened to how H was as I said before we used to have conversations in the what’s app group about you 😂🤣 how holly thought you were a snake a long with other people so why don’t you remove that stick you have firmly shoved up your backside and open your eyes. Am I only the persons name you remember and you don’t read here? Yea you do or maybe you don’t as you spend all day long on tt I wonder what you do when Hollys live ends go back to your real life like others or just sit and wait till you get notified she’s live

Ahh are you why Becca is panicking demanding Holly reads WhatsApp?

I think it’s hilarious they think these accounts they are blocking are me 😂🤣😂🤣 get over yourself! And as for being old 37 isn’t old to me, maybe you want to act your age rather then acting like a child. Becca you need to remember holly used to ignore you quite a lot we were told not to trust you in the beginning😆and She only made you mod because we said to give a chance so piss off with your trigger blocking people who ain’t me
Beccas read been sent your comment I think😂😂

• Haha
I may be a lot of things but I’m not a liar becca was considered a snake by a few in our group including holly herself when holly was having problems with other people! Call me what you want but I ain’t bleeping lieing about that! All these people asking who I am? got nothing to do with other people who I am there weren’t around when I was friends with holly. Anyone else notice she’s not even acknowledging the comments about me from becca and maz. Wish you would open your eyes becca you were ignored a lot you would say hi over and over again and she didn’t even acknowledge you! Your the only one along with demi, fran, sarah, kat Carly and spencer that I got along with and YOU along with a few others stopped talking to me I’ve defended you so many times when comments were made but oh well I’m a liar like I got nothing else to do!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
How can you pay your way from 14? You don’t pay tax at 14 holly babe.

Reactions: 5
Oooo squeezin some tears out now. Apparently no gift money has been spent it’s all been saved for her transition and now nasty Princess Flu has cost her the ability to raise money for her transition coz she has to come off the app.

‘I can’t do this anymore’ as she walks off camera. 😭😂 aint we been here multiple times before.

• Haha
Playing the victim now🙄

Oh some hot tub scents for the swamp😂 she’s okay again now 😂

• Haha
One last thing what really fucks me off is the fact that people used to ask to be in the what’s app group and she would say no because she only trusted us and now we are all liars!!! Oh and I see becca saying she was going and did holly acknowledge her once no she didn’t because she was too busy having a go at people questioning her about hormones at the end of the day holly cares about holly and that’s it!!

Reactions: 4
Shes getting emotional now saying fluu is the reason she won't be able to fully transition now because she has to come off tt. Holly you weren't going to raise 30 grand in whatever time this hiatus lasts. Also you could GET A JOB. Or maybe save some of jess' 60k a year? Ask for money for your transition only instead of your hot tub, prison gifts, drum kits, wish list shite, etc etc etc etc etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.