Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have caffeine intolerance it means your body can't tolerate caffeine Holly not that it can tolerate more

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I’d been so angry with my husband he had to sleep on the sofa and his gifts to me was a bloody sex Toy to make up I’d flip ….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For me it’s more the presence in which she’s getting this money that annoys me
Exactly this!! If she was truthful and say yeah it was from the nurse yesterday it wouldn’t be so bad! Why lie and say it’s going to your transition like surely these people aren’t that thick?!

Reactions: 5
If I’d been so angry with my husband he had to sleep on the sofa and his gifts to me was a bloody sex Toy to make up I’d flip ….
Natalie must be easily pleased with sex toy daaarrrrling maybe that's all she's worth in the beasts mind. What a horrible disgusting little creature

Reactions: 6
Wow just wow …. It was my birthday a few days ago I got given some money as a gift, my son got his school clothes with it and although there is things I would like I have priorities and making sure my kids are good comes first, week before payday (from my job that I have working nights and sleeping 4 hours a day because I have kids to look after holly) if I’ve got enough money then I’ll treat myself …. If transitioning was a priority buying sex toys, really weird eyebrows perfume energy drinks weed would all be pushed to the back burner surely?

She fancies g crew like hell doesn’t she? She does all gooey eyed😂😂😂

Holly describing herself talking about our Kev saying he’s a narc😂😂

• Haha
Wow just wow …. It was my birthday a few days ago I got given some money as a gift, my son got his school clothes with it and although there is things I would like I have priorities and making sure my kids are good comes first, week before payday (from my job that I have working nights and sleeping 4 hours a day because I have kids to look after holly) if I’ve got enough money then I’ll treat myself …. If transitioning was a priority buying sex toys, really weird eyebrows perfume energy drinks weed would all be pushed to the back burner surely?
also why is she buying weed illegally when she supposedly gets a prescription of 9 ounces from sapphire medical every month??

Reactions: 7
She keeps saying ‘I’ve got my own money, none of this is transition or gift money’ but on Monday someone said ‘you need to buy hair dye’ and she literally said ‘I HAVE NO MONEY’ now £40 on makeup, £70 on perfume and god knows what else. Does she actually think we’re bleeping idiots?

She keeps saying ‘I’ve got my own money, none of this is transition or gift money’ but on Monday someone said ‘you need to buy hair dye’ and she literally said ‘I HAVE NO MONEY’ now £40 on makeup, £70 on perfume and god knows what else. Does she actually think we’re bleeping idiots?
No I think she just knows people are mugs and she’s really very good at what she does 🤬

Anyone notice that Holly has lost £300k worth of coins??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that Holly knows that her loyals will always back her and she can say what she wants, if someone says something she will twist it to suit her and they will back her up. Which means she will always be the person she is until she gets called out by everyone and no one backs her lies things will never change.

Reactions: 5
Okay. I just got blocked😂 don’t give a crap if your reading this holly!
your saying ‘if you don’t want gifts your a liar, liar’
Okay but you’ve said before ‘I don’t want gifts please don’t send me gifts’ I call you out.. so was you lying too? Then you block me? I guess you are a liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.