Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something or someone has certainly rattled her cage this morning..maybe it was reading tattle last night darrrllling
She’s fuming! She hates us because she can’t control us. She can control her minions and the people that come into her live. She has zero control here and it drives her nuts

Reactions: 8
She’s fuming! She hates us because she can’t control us. She can control her minions and the people that come into her live. She has zero control here and it drives her nuts
Typical narcissist then 😂 ✌

I'll never be controlled by any fella, my fella can't even tell me what to do. Just to let creepy Steve know I'll say what I like about you when I like sweetheaaarrrttt ✌

Reactions: 5
Bloody hell. Just to clarify AGAIN. That post was a reply to someone asking if she was adopted. So I said yes she was, that she had had a family before, was adopted out to another family and that didn't work out either! Not ONCE did I mention abuse. She did. Not ONCE did I say she deserved to be taken away. Not ONCE did I say she had it coming. Not ONCE did I say it was her fault. These are all things that she said. Not me. It's not a crime to say someone wasn't liked for one reason or another. You cannot broadcast your entire life story on social media to several hundred people a day and not expect a single soul to have an opinion on what spills out of your mouth. This entire forum is testament to that. It is beyond me that someone can read a collection of requoted statements she made and get that I said she deserved to experience child abuse. Absolutely beyond me. They mustn't have liked you to do the things you say they did? Is that an incorrect assumption? Off the back of that - (more clarification) that doesn't mean it was your fault. And I never said that it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't get why Natalie enjoys piping up recently when she would barely grunt at the camera. Funny now isnt it how holly doesn't jump off camera straight away when Natalie's home. Natalie talking about caring fees I'm sorry I wouldn't take any advice or listen Natalie because all they spew is lies.

This house ownership is really rattling our holly now isn't it. If you see a good solicitor creepy Steve things can be sorted out daaarrrrrrllling. Holly you're not getting no house from your mother

Reactions: 7
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 It’s a really really sad life. What can she look at and say ‘I earned that, I made that happen’…..nothing. Cos everything she’s got she’s scammed her way into getting.

I’m using ‘SHE’ very very lightly now after seeing that video of her screaming at Jess and she’s in her mens pants 😂😷 very feminine x
I haven't seen this video, do you have it?

Reactions: 3
Don't get why Natalie enjoys piping up recently when she would barely grunt at the camera. Funny now isnt it how holly doesn't jump off camera straight away when Natalie's home. Natalie talking about caring fees I'm sorry I wouldn't take any advice or listen Natalie because all they spew is lies.

This house ownership is really rattling our holly now isn't it. If you see a good solicitor creepy Steve things can be sorted out daaarrrrrrllling. Holly you're not getting no house from your mother
I was gonna say so does this mean that when her mum kicks the bucket she won't take her house then because it's pointless and 'just a nice idea but terrible in practice'.

I haven't seen this video, do you have it?
It's either on this thread somewhere or on the last one.

Oh creepy Steve, we all have our children! Why are you bringing kids into it? Yours don’t even want to know you😂 prove to us otherwise😂

I’d never be jealous of someone who’s addicted to TT begging, sat there with a tag on and in their little pit smoking ganj everyday with only your dogs as real company, the people on TT ain’t your friends darling😂 I have friends and family that love me in the real world, not just a partner who can’t stand the sight of me, but absolutely I’m jealous of your life!😂😂

• Haha
Oh creepy Steve, we all have our children! Why are you bringing kids into it? Yours don’t even want to know you😂 prove to us otherwise😂

I’d never be jealous of someone who’s addicted to TT begging, sat there with a tag on and in their little pit smoking ganj everyday with only your dogs as real company, the people on TT ain’t your friends darling😂 I have friends and family that love me in the real world, not just a partner who can’t stand the sight of me, but absolutely I’m jealous of your life!😂😂
Jealousy. Holly will never have "her" kids in her life, or "her" grandchildren. And we all will.

What a sad life you lead creepy Steve.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Yeah I heard a bit of that and it just sounded bitter? For one she was saying that families would have to sell the house to pay for care, but what if the person died without needing care? That happened in my family, a house was left, it was mortgage free, I don’t know the ins and outs but it’s been nearly 20 years and the property is still in my family being rented out? It’s passive income? How is that not a good idea in practise!?

her and Jess ‘owned and sold’ their houses for what exactly? To put rent in to someone else’s pocket and have nothing to show from the sale of your house? To avoid paying for care if and when they require it?

I don’t understand the logic 🙈

I'm not surprised Marvin wants to run away. Maybe feed him regularly and give him some attention instead of sitting on your arse talking crap to a screen all day every day.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I heard a bit of that and it just sounded bitter? For one she was saying that families would have to sell the house to pay for care, but what if the person died without needing care? That happened in my family, a house was left, it was mortgage free, I don’t know the ins and outs but it’s been nearly 20 years and the property is still in my family being rented out? It’s passive income? How is that not a good idea in practise!?

her and Jess ‘owned and sold’ their houses for what exactly? To put rent in to someone else’s pocket and have nothing to show from the sale of your house? To avoid paying for care if and when they require it?

I don’t understand the logic 🙈
I don't understand the logic either 🤦‍♀️ how sad being 42 and have not one assett to your name. A house is an investment, the property market at the moment is absolutely booming. Again, the scruffs making herself look out to be a right bitter twit right now. Jealousy get you nowhere ste, living in that poxy terraced house in the glorious Birkenhead paying their landlords mortgage🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Are we not painting the lining paper anymore just leaving it au natural I thought it was going to be midnight grey or we waiting for more transition gifts to fund the paint job 🤔

Ok so Holly Jess and 5 dogs under the blankets in bed …. 🤯

• Haha
Are we not painting the lining paper anymore just leaving it au natural I thought it was going to be midnight grey or we waiting for more transition gifts to fund the paint job 🤔
I'm surprised the paint isn't on the wish list 🤣 everything else to decorate the house is.

• Haha
Can someone explain the mod situation. Sherrie has been mod for a few days. People like fran ain't a mod? But she was yesterday?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.