Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hotel lobby easy listening jazz is cracking me up. 🤣🤣🤣
I prefer that shite music it used to play, it's like
Oh my god I’ve been parenting today, terrible!😂😂 how can she say we don’t deserve kids but she doesn’t see hers? Oh darling, absolutely.

we had homemade butter chicken curry tonight, all your dinners sound amazing😍
Power to us women who are and are still bringing their kids up. Luckily I had a REAL man and is always and still is involved with our children, we're extremely lucky we have him, he's a diamond. Always looked after our kids and me, still does after all these years of marriage. Regardless of age our kids will always be our babies and it takes a REAL man to always be there, provide for their kids no matter what. What can holly aka creepy say about that one..sorry doesn't even go to one parents evening, doesn't see them after school, weekends, basically missing out on their every day life. You couldn't be a proper man when you were Steve darrrrling.

And people were saying Holly should have her own painting and decorating company.. look at the state of that wallpaper.
It's a cowboy ..imagine that thing being a snag tester 😂 it doesn't know it's head from its own arse the majority of the time

They're all turning on each other mwahahahaha

The music is making me die 🤣🤣🤣

This comment/spelling shows the IQ of Holly's army 🤣🤣🤣
And the mod Sarah (Simpson profile) had the audacity to say that we couldn't spell DEFINITELY 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We had McDonald’s because I wasn’t about that cooking life today so I decided to fill my children with junk food instead. As I’m an awful mother don’t you know lol.
How are we all x

Reactions: 4
We had McDonald’s because I wasn’t about that cooking life today so I decided to fill my children with junk food instead. As I’m an awful mother don’t you know lol.
How are we all x
Darrrrllling at least you have your kids. Creepy just has his dogs for company and even then it can't look after them. You're doing amazing whatever you do ✌

How are we all x
At least you fed them, unlike Holly. Bet she hasn't paid a penny towards her kids, ever.

Reactions: 6
How are we all x
I don't blame you at all. We had fast food yesterday. How are you? How are the driving lessons going?
I have slept funny so my back is killing me and I have to take a set of false nails off today. Because I'm a tight witch and won't pay £30 to have them done professionally so do them at home. They look tit. But I don't care because it didn't cost me £30 🙃. Then I'm going to go to bed because I'm EXHAUSTED from all the "fun" me and the children have had today and hope that more sleeping will fix my dodgy shoulder.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg that sounds so good. Do you buy the pickled cucumber and radish? Or make it yourself?

So pleased to hear you're doing much better. And I love that you're still keeping in touch.

Exactly. It's just twisting things to whatever fits her motive of the day is all. No surprises there. But I appreciate your support on it ☺
I use the simply cook thingys that give you all the spices and you just get the chicken, coconut milk, carrots, onions cucmbers and radish and the give you a pickling spices thing you mix with water it's delicious!

Reactions: 2
I don't blame you at all. We had fast food yesterday. How are you? How are the driving lessons going?
I have slept funny so my back is killing me and I have to take a set of false nails off today. Because I'm a tight witch and won't pay £30 to have them done professionally so do them at home. They look tit. But I don't care because it didn't cost me £30 🙃. Then I'm going to go to bed because I'm EXHAUSTED from all the "fun" me and the children have had today and hope that more sleeping will fix my dodgy shoulder.
Driving lessons going well so hopefully I may be lucky to pass test before Christmas lol.
i want my nails done 💅🏻 but me job won’t allow it.
job Holly you know what one of them is 😂

Oh I’ve caught her in a good mood this morning, already slagging all of us off, the things she’s said this morning:
1. We all need to look after our children (don’t get me started on that)
2. We’re jealous sitting at home watching her. She did say we were idiots for owning our homes and she’s winning as she’s renting.
3. Our kids won’t actually get our homes when we’re gone cos they will have to sell it for some reason
4. We’re all a bunch of fuckwits who can’t be happy for anything or anyone.

Steve, you’re a JOKE. God I wished they locked you up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I’ve caught her in a good mood this morning, already slagging all of us off, the things she’s said this morning:
1. We all need to look after our children (don’t get me started on that)
2. We’re jealous sitting at home watching her. She did say we were idiots for owning our homes and she’s winning as she’s renting.
3. Our kids won’t actually get our homes when we’re gone cos they will have to sell it for some reason
4. We’re all a bunch of fuckwits who can’t be happy for anything or anyone.

Steve, you’re a JOKE. God I wished they locked you up
Seems like Steve is the jealous one here guys..my kids are grown they're not babies anymore. Steve darrrrrling we've got things set in place so what we have will go to our kids, put it this way they won't be flogging their guts out to find a deposit cos they've already got one. How about Steve runs along now and worry about the kids and future grandkids that it won't even see

So creepy Steve has a wishlist cos ppl want to buy the beg gifts. Creepy how's about you buy your own snug furniture wouldn't that make you feel a bit better about yourself instead of leeching of society. How's about you be a decent person and take it down..

Last edited:
Seems like Steve is the jealous one here guys..my kids are grown they're not babies anymore. Steve darrrrrling we've got things set in place so what we have will go to our kids, put it this way they won't be flogging their guts out to find a deposit cos they've already got one. How about Steve runs along now and worry about the kids and future grandkids that it won't even see

So creepy Steve has a wishlist cos ppl want to buy the beg gifts. Creepy how's about you buy your own snug furniture wouldn't that make you feel a bit better about yourself instead of leeching of society. How's about you be a decent person and take it down..
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 It’s a really really sad life. What can she look at and say ‘I earned that, I made that happen’…..nothing. Cos everything she’s got she’s scammed her way into getting.

I’m using ‘SHE’ very very lightly now after seeing that video of her screaming at Jess and she’s in her mens pants 😂😷 very feminine x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine having a personality trait of being that angry and toxic that early in the morning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.