Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has something happened to P Flu’s accounts when I go to search usually comes up with Top accounts and the list but it’s just videos but if I go to users there’s loads wondering why the usual way with the accounts being used aren’t there

Reactions: 3
I looked at her wish list earlier - she’s got some front, have you seen the price of the stuff she has on there?! Cheeky witch !!
Also, the Tit tape :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Was just looking at the wishlist can't believe the beg thinks somebody's that thick to buy her a drum kit when some ppl can't afford to live. Go and buy your own drum kit your absolute scruff, infact go and get a wash whilst you're at it :mad:

Reactions: 11
I looked at her wish list earlier - she’s got some front, have you seen the price of the stuff she has on there?! Cheeky witch !!
Also, the Tit tape :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Someone bought the star projector delivered today and someone else said package arriving tomorrow 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The whole trans thing is such bull. Everyday it becomes more and more obvious. Wearing a camisole and a push up bra does not make you a woman. Currently on live bragging about storming out of a probation meeting for being “dead named”. Hardly surprising when you walk around like a builder smoking roll ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
H continuing to spouting utter tit.

Keep saying she will get people done for dead naming her, yet J has dead named her multiple times on live recently 😂

H lying about PF I only met him on TT, never spoke to him off the app etc what about the money PF sent you that you didn't pay back? I'm sure they had each others numbers..

As for decorating I'm sorry no way would I pay you to bodge my walls with lining paper I'd want my property professionally done.

Notice there has been no mention of the hot tub? Wonder if H has sold it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How you can have a rant about people dead naming you when you still live by that name blows my mind. Phone contract. Benefits. Bank account. PayPal. Court. Police.

Reactions: 12
H continuing to reassure herself and her followers that she doesn't read or care about tattle.

1. How would you know we called your hot tub a swamp?

2. Why keep mentioning tattle

3. Why randomly does she bring up topics that us tatlers talk about

😂😂

More lies darling oh absolutely

H also has another friend/mod that reveals info so she can't be that switched on to think that everyone's #teamholly 😂🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the mod drama kicking off jus now, becca acting the perfect angel too 🙄.
Jo ex mod was blocked lol come join us Jo 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello darlings! I have been away for a few days and just caught up. May I just say you have all done FANTASTIC with the gathering of evidence. I am personally going to buy you all a mango loco monster in honour of our Hols x x x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello darlings! I have been away for a few days and just caught up. May I just say you have all done FANTASTIC with the gathering of evidence. I am personally going to buy you all a mango loco monster in honour of our Hols x x x
Oooh no I don't like mango. Can you get me the white one instead darling? Thanks 😘.
I hope you had a nice few days away from creepy heaves antics.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the mod drama kicking off jus now, becca acting the perfect angel too 🙄.
Jo ex mod was blocked lol come join us Jo 😈
Well, its been a dramatic few days in creepy Steve's camp. Rogue mods, holly losing her tit, sanding ceilings and poor sartorial choices have been the order of the weekend, 'school lost property box chic' seems to be Hollys signature style.

I have to say, Flu has been on fire bringing the receipts lately and I am totally here for it. Holly has clearly been rattled this week and for someone that doesn't read tattle, she sure is on the ball with posts. Hi Holly babes 😉

I see that there is now a £600+ drum kit on the Wishlist, the audacity really does know no bounds. What is the betting some lunatic will be mad enough to purchase it, or perhaps it will be another all group effort of all chipping in a quid again. Although saying that, the rate creepy Steve and the mods are blocking people for daring to enter Flu's live, there wont be enough donations to keep the swamp afloat. All it seems to have done is direct a load of traffic and disillusioned watchers to here and to Flu's live.

Did anyone else pick up on the fact thatH loudly protested the other day that she does not have a probation officer.. this is obvs bs as we all know, yet today she has apparently got herself a formal warning for yelling at the officer for 'misgendering' her and calling her a c@nt.

Im still not convinced dolly isn't either pregnant or recently had puppies although I hope I am wrong for that poor dogs sake, also Dave is apparent now neutered even though the other day H was still waiting for previous owners to pay for it..

What a week its been and its only Monday 😂

PS. hope @SforShortbread and @Imhereapparently28 are both on the mend now and feeling better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.