Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is where PF creates their own problems. If they stuck to the facts and backed it it, there wouldn’t be a problem.
But the fact she makes fake profiles and posts ‘messages’ makes her untrustworthy.

Reactions: 6
How’s she gonna go down and see flu 7 hours away whilst on tag too.
When did she say she breached it? Jesus has it even been a week yet 😂

Reactions: 3
How’s she gonna go down and see flu 7 hours away whilst on tag too.
When did she say she breached it? Jesus has it even been a week yet 😂
I’ve just read back through the thread and I don’t think she has. I think someone suggested she’d breach the tag by going to PF house and that’s where it came from.

Reactions: 5
I have just seen the supposed conversation between holly and PF and I have to say I dont think it is holly sadly, as much as I would like to. Th spelling etc aren't holly's style and I wish that PF would just stick to he facts and the evidence they have got as it would make it all so much more credible. I also do not believe that H has got a non molestation order, you have to have a lot of evidence for that and I simply dont believe it. I also clearly remember H showing Jess' reg plate on live that day, it was very clearly H that messed that up, just like she reveals where they live every single time.

Reactions: 7
Flu firebombed their old house??? Flu???? I don’t think 😂😭

Now she’s giving parenting advice from the bath. Mother of the year like. She never sees those kids coz I know 100% she would show them on Live if she was allowed to.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she was meant to see her son last week until it ‘clashed’ with her sentencing? Nice to see it was rescheduled Holly.
Oh yeah, it wasn’t. Because you were lying.

Reactions: 10
I have just seen the supposed conversation between holly and PF and I have to say I dont think it is holly sadly, as much as I would like to. Th spelling etc aren't holly's style and I wish that PF would just stick to he facts and the evidence they have got as it would make it all so much more credible. I also do not believe that H has got a non molestation order, you have to have a lot of evidence for that and I simply dont believe it. I also clearly remember H showing Jess' reg plate on live that day, it was very clearly H that messed that up, just like she reveals where they live every single time.
Yeah I don’t normally believe a word that comes out of Hollys mouth but I don’t think she sent those messages, I think Fluu made them. They’re both as bad as eachother though 😂

To be honest that holly BU account came into flus live the other day as flu was talking so I don’t think it’s flu may be someone else taking the P..s though

Oh tattlers I hope everyone is ok. I'm about to catch up with a cig! The world was falling out of all holes yesterday but we've made a recovery.

Well, its been a dramatic few days in creepy Steve's camp. Rogue mods, holly losing her tit, sanding ceilings and poor sartorial choices have been the order of the weekend, 'school lost property box chic' seems to be Hollys signature style.

I have to say, Flu has been on fire bringing the receipts lately and I am totally here for it. Holly has clearly been rattled this week and for someone that doesn't read tattle, she sure is on the ball with posts. Hi Holly babes 😉

I see that there is now a £600+ drum kit on the Wishlist, the audacity really does know no bounds. What is the betting some lunatic will be mad enough to purchase it, or perhaps it will be another all group effort of all chipping in a quid again. Although saying that, the rate creepy Steve and the mods are blocking people for daring to enter Flu's live, there wont be enough donations to keep the swamp afloat. All it seems to have done is direct a load of traffic and disillusioned watchers to here and to Flu's live.

Did anyone else pick up on the fact thatH loudly protested the other day that she does not have a probation officer.. this is obvs bs as we all know, yet today she has apparently got herself a formal warning for yelling at the officer for 'misgendering' her and calling her a c@nt.

Im still not convinced dolly isn't either pregnant or recently had puppies although I hope I am wrong for that poor dogs sake, also Dave is apparent now neutered even though the other day H was still waiting for previous owners to pay for it..

What a week its been and its only Monday 😂

PS. hope @SforShortbread and @Imhereapparently28 are both on the mend now and feeling better ❤
Fanks gal, I'm a bit iffy now but loads better than yesterday. Just that yucky feeling after being sick. Achy and a sore stomach, but won't stop me eating today to make up for yesterday.🐷

Holly was about to say why jess is no longer a carer but jess jumped in and said it was because of pf trying to release her car reg and she was working with vulnerable people. So she still works in care but they're lying to throw people off the scent of where she works??

Holly said she's going to go to his house to try talk to him because she's at the end of her tether. That will go well Holly dear! He'll defo listen and be reasonable and not make himself the victim or call the police and have you arrested for harassment!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hope to god flu records it if it happens.🤣

I just read princess flu petrol bombed hollys old house, but won't do it to this one as they're 7 hours away. I mean I know its a load of shite, but Holly stayed in Merseyside.. so surely its still 7 hours to flus house? Full of tit

Last edited:
So a couple of observations

Holly said they can stay in the house they are in now as fluuu doesn’t pose a risk and lives 7 hours away. Then proceeds to say that they had too move from their last place as fluuu fire bombed the house 🤷‍♀️

Holly is going to see Fluu despite apparently being on the phone this morning arranging an anti molestation order against fluuu

Jess had to giveup working as a carer as fluuu was giving out her car registration and she was visiting vulnerable people. Erm who showed the car reg Holly?

Also how did fluu manage to set up a tik tok account knowing that Holly would use BU in the name? Holly said the name was already taken when she went to set it up thats why she had to use a zero in the name not an ‘O’ 🤷‍♀️

H outed J cars registration.
That day H went to get a tyre put on the car on live she was showing it. So thats another lie from H

Thought I’d go over to H for a nose please
Tell me she’s not taking. About her sore breasts again that need massaging 🤮

Thought I’d go over to H for a nose please
Tell me she’s not taking. About her sore breasts again that need massaging 🤮

Oh geez just read the posts above so she is claiming her chest is sore omg 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Isn't she due for her monthly cramps again yet, she gets them every month doesn't she, Ya know with her cycle the last time she had them was end of May wasn't it?

• Haha
Yanno fran ain't the only mod I've seen to justify herself on why she won't be near her phone. It was sheriee yesterday saying she had a bed delivered. Is Holly expecting all her mods to be there 24/7
“I’ve got to take the washing upstairs” wow she has to tell her that gang of mugs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.