Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe flu can make a call to Council to double check

I couldn't smoke inside.. I hate the smell, but still smoke anyways. Make it make sense haha. But no way would I do it in my home.

We must be a bunch of roll up gals cos that's me too hahaha.

Reactions: 6
I also was a roll up gal I hated "normal" fags and I somehow convinced myself that rollies were healthier than straights I'm not sure where my logic came from but hey haha.

Reactions: 3
And well done to you too!

I also was a roll up gal I hated "normal" fags and I somehow convinced myself that rollies were healthier than straights I'm not sure where my logic came from but hey haha.
I was exactly the same

Maybe flu can make a call to Council to double check

I couldn't smoke inside.. I hate the smell, but still smoke anyways. Make it make sense haha. But no way would I do it in my home.

We must be a bunch of roll up gals cos that's me too hahaha.
My sister was on the rollies until last year, but they don't smell anywhere near as bad as proper cigarettes!

But nobody, ever, has smelled as bad as HOLLY

Reactions: 8
My sister swears by the 88vape stuff and it's about £1 from home & bargains! You can get it with all levels of nicotine
I've tried a couple of theirs and not found one I like yet. But I know loads of people that love them!

Loving the roll up gang that's forming here . I only smoke menthols now though can't do 'plain' or roaching anymore.

Dear god it's air drummer central. So so cringe. I ALMOST can't watch anymore.

It's the 'ALEXA STOP!' for me - you know you're in for a rant.

Reactions: 8
Omg I was mental as well!! I bought the filters with the little popping balls in them, delishhh.

side note, if you have a broken finger does it just get bandaged? Would I be able to wear my sexy healthcare gloves for work? Or would I have to be off?

I have very few icks but H playing air drums is now my Top 1 ick. And her not knowing the words is a close second.

Reactions: 9
Id stay off me..only because I tend to bang things more when I'm in pain

Reactions: 4
Youd be surprised how much you bang it.

My nose is running so bad but I can't stop eating. I found them on TT shop
I neeeed them in my life. Purely because they are blue and make it look like you've fingered a Smurf the things that amuse me.

Right my partner is being put to shame! "if creepy can managed decorating so can he
I've never seen her off her backside so much! The sofa must be missing her.

Omg my last comments, that was my prat of a husband

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.