Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My name is red

VIP Member
I looked at her wish list earlier - she’s got some front, have you seen the price of the stuff she has on there?! Cheeky bitch !!
Also, the Tit tape :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Was just looking at the wishlist can't believe the beg thinks somebody's that thick to buy her a drum kit when some ppl can't afford to live. Go and buy your own drum kit your absolute scruff, infact go and get a wash whilst you're at it :mad:

Reactions: 11

Lacroix

Hollys back live. All I can hear is her jazz and her grinder working overtime! 🤣

I wonder will dave come home from the 'friends' house? Oh its the previous owner now! Or was he too much and she'll say he was happy with the previous owner now that he's been fixed and he's staying there???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Foxgloves

Shit forgot the bakery too!! Did she ever go to school bless her. Surprised she wasn’t up the chimneys too!

Also for a dog trainer I’ve never seen such untrained dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 10

crushedvelvet65

Hey guys jealous tattler here 😂😂 oh how I wish I could sit and beg on tt all day but unfortunately I have to go to work to earn my money to feed my kids and pay my bills, oh also how I wish I could sit and ignore my kids and watch holly all day please people tell me how do I change my lifestyle to be like them! 😭😭 as for we are against lgbtq Fuck off my daughters bi-sexual just because people have an opinion of someone who happens to be transgender don’t mean we are against anything. Seriously people need to get a grip and stop feeding the monster that is holly

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Got bored so had a little gander around and found a few bits out. So H had her windows smashed in last Feb. Then front door kicked in in March and again in October (did say kick in my front door and smash my front window) so potentially 3 random window smashes and door kick ins that they are saying is from kids. Wonder if it was actually personal? To have that happen that many times ….

• Wow

Lacroix

Going to the bar saying 'table 7' to herself as if it's to remember on the short walk to order food. Just ask for free drinks if your desperate holly.

• Haha

Kalimbaa

OMG a thread about this grotty dickhead!

Holly kept appearing on my feed and I reported them a few times for clearly using a bong barely off camera and shameless begging.

Then they popped up this morning ranting about Tattle and I had have a nose here.

Yes Holly, you are creepy. And deeply angry. Have a bath, get a job, and stop spending £££ you don't have on shit you don't need.

• Haha

Lacroix

Not a chance she saw her son the other day. She's on live all day everyday and can't keep anything to herself so she never would have kept that to herself. 100% that didn't happen.
Holly as you're reading here do you really think you'll keep calm and leave if you're asked to leave? They're not going to talk to you or let you in so it'll just be a 14 hour wasted round trip.

My name is red

VIP Member
Jess is certainly piping up more isn't she,daaarrrrling Natalie darrrrrrlling you dont make very good content either even for the subscribers. Infact, you're a pathological liar too

• Haha

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
The whole I was out and Jess was in the shower sounds suspicious. Holly doesn’t seem to leave to house without Jess unless Jess is at work, and as she’s been live 18 hours of the day since court when could this have happened?

Tater

Chatty Member
Image one of the door. Specifically the commenter asking why Jess wouldn't be safe. That's why. Because that's what happens when Holly lets her substance abuse get the better of her on a downer. It's not other people Jess has to worry about. It's fucking Holly.

Image two of the dogs (also relates to image one of the door too) but that house is a fucking fire hazard. There. Are. Cables. Everywhere. Extension leads. Multi plug socket adapters. All full of plugs and cables twisted together. I saw a load of people trying to help educate Holly on all this and she actually LAUGHED. Whilst she may have been lucky enough to get away with not losing everything she owns to a tragic house fire - judging by that extension cable it's just a matter of time.

And finally. Image three. No matter whats gone on, nobody should bring children into it. From one of Hollys followers. Holly said on live she doesn't pay child maintenance and doesn't see the two youngest. I can completely understand if she does see the eldest but doesn't broadcast it - it would be one of the only decent things Holly has done if that's true since we've known her. But that is the only thing we mention about the kids. Yet Holly has screamed like a banshee that all of our kids will end up hating us and we don't deserve them and they are going to turn out horrible with us as parents and she hopes we all have our kids taken away. So whose bringing kids into it?? Over an OPINION.

Because like it or not if the talking isn't happening on a forum it's happening over coffee in person. Or text or messenger or Facebook. And all this about 'when the opinion is about someone's gender/sexuality then it's not an opinion, it's bullying' is bullshit. It's called freedom of speech. Not everyone has to agree. If we did it would be a very boring world. Just like you don't agree with your adoptive mums religious views. Is that not religious discrimination? A form of bullying/hate?

Attachments

• Heart

Tater

Chatty Member
The comments when she said about her kicking the door in that time. No you idiots, normal, decent people can control themselves and go all their lives without boiling over and kicking a door in 🙄🙄. Fucking muppets excusing that kind of behaviour.
I've slammed a few doors in my time for sure. But I've never kicked or punched one in. Never ever done lasting damage to property.

Her and PF both say the same thing 'oh I'd love to duel them but they always decline'. Clearly not because you both claim to request eachother to do it. It's sad. Thing is the minute any of us go in there you'd be mobbed and muted and blocked anyway. So that's why we resort to going on here because Holly and her minions won't allow any questions that may be deemed offensive. If you don't like people having their opinions on your life don't broadcast it for the globe to watch. Simple as that. Only people with truly boring lives with no mates feel the need to advertise their life quite so publicly.

Marv not listening to Holly is giving me life though. He is so so so tired of his life I'm sure. Their claws are still unhealthily long and must be so so uncomfortable for them. Claws that long can cause lasting damage to the paws. And this is probably why they are so aggy and spend half their lives laying down sleeping. Also goes to show they don't get walked on any hard surface. A friend of mine lives in a house surrounded by fields for miles and has no where to walk the dogs on a hard surface. So they don't wear down naturally. She has to file them regularly.

So the minions will jump on my post which in no way suggested anything they are alleging it did. Yet they all saw that live of that night with Jess sounding petrified, while she smashed down doors and yelled at her. Also yelling and swearing at everyone on the live to fuck off and they are all fucking useless and cause trouble and they stick up for her? Make it make sense. That live was highly triggering for many I would think. That's what my ex used to do when he came home drunk. Up end the house. Rip doors off hinges. Before finally assaulting me physically in one form or another, and then he'd fall asleep. That IS domestic violence. So they all stand for that do they? Says it all if you ask me.

• Heart

Lacroix

Why would you think a dog that attacked a child 4 times once cutting their face open was not aggressive??? That is YOUR FAULT holly. They could have given you more info and it might not have been your dogs fault but YOU created the situation knowing dave gad aggression issues.