Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Apparently if PF rings probation and they give hollys name out (Even though she told everyone she is not on probation), probation will get fined 13 million euros from the court of human rights and holly will get 1 million euros from that 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

My name is red

VIP Member
There's a new name in town for our holls . The Birkenhead beast 😂 😂 somebody local to holly just came in PF live and said she seen the Birkenhead beast walking up the road..I'm howling

• Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
Holly Stanley #14 Threads going faster than Hollys super sonic walks, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?!

• Haha

welshlass87

VIP Member
She’s got nothing left.. Alright Ian Beale 😂😂

Started crying said fucking cunts and paused live again 😂 bet she’s like this on pause 🖕🏽🖕🏽

She goes off as soon as Jess comes back. I wonder if Jess gives her bollockings 😂😂

• Haha
@Tater youve got all the support here. Nowhere in that screenshot of what you said did you ever blame Holly for being abused. And the people that decided that's what it said have got some issues of their own they clearly need to deal with. Holly just likes to make out that people that don't agree with everything she says are somehow nasty monsters that don't deserve anything in life. Her little rant about us not deserving children was uncalled for and it showed that she truly is a nasty bitch and I for one am glad her children don't have to be around the toxicity that pours from her.

• Heart

Regina George

VIP Member
I’ve got a 3.5 minute screen record of her rambling explanation. Thought I’d do it so I can compare with whatever explanation she picks out her hairy arse tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Liar alert !!!! Talking about the D..k picks flu claims holly sent … holly just said flu downloaded them off her previous OF account then said the only reason he’s mad is because the “pictures I sent him would put his to shame” so what was it holly pictures you sent him or downloaded from OF 😂😂

• Haha

Foxgloves

For someone who’s just dodged a custodial sentence she isn’t doing herself any favours, a warning from the probation already and now contemplating going to see flu? Like are you dumb? You’re on a suspended sentence hun! Why take the risk!
How can she kick off at people for going in flu’s live when she’s just been ranting about them for the past 45 minutes! People will be curious.
Also doesn’t read tattle but pretty much answered my question about Jess’ work history 😉
Notice how Jess doesn’t mind holly being online now and sitting in the background, commenting now and then. Nothing to do with the subs money is it?

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Why didn't she just say, Stanley attacked dave we didn't want that to continue? Instead she kept saying he's gone getting snipped. The fucking lies man

BananaRama

Chatty Member
How you can have a rant about people dead naming you when you still live by that name blows my mind. Phone contract. Benefits. Bank account. PayPal. Court. Police.

Regina George

VIP Member
“We agreed to keep it off the internet” no I’m sure you begged them to keep quiet that’s all

now she’s spitting her dummy out because she’s not in charge of the narrative!

Miserylovescompany

So the whole smoking whilst driving business … so she just said they can’t do anything about her driving and smoking because it’s a prescription and they have to prove it effects her driving and it doesn’t….. well if it doesn’t effect you then why you taking it in the first place 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

ohdoris

VIP Member
Just catching up on the new thread, have I just read that Holly had / has an Only Fans ?!! :eek:
I have sooo many questions ! Main one being who the frig is paying to see creepy Steve naked 😭 ?!
Also, I find it really really odd that for someone who claims to be transitioning, they like to boast how big their Penis is.
I feel like a film needs to be made about her, the amount of stories / claims about her life she makes up is ridiculous - she needs to be about 149 years old to fit in all the stuff she claims to have done!

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I just cannot comprehend how holly ACTUALLY believes that anyone could be jealous of her - I can obvs only speak for myself but I would absolutely not want to change what I have and I suspect that it is the same for everyone else on here. Personally, I have a great family and group of friends, a well respected career that I have/do work hard for, am well educated, can afford what I want when I want without having to beg or rely on others, have a happy home in a 'sough after' area, happy dogs and generally am actually am more than happy with what ive achieved so far, and im quite a but younger than holly too. There is NO WAY anyone would choose to live where they do if they had other options, the fact that Jess said in that FB page that £600pcm was the max rent they could afford suggests that she is earning significantly less than holly likes to try and make people believe.

Im also not a raging narcissist, have decent teeth and my dog spent the other weekend at the Shard's hotel! H is hugely bitter and resentful of anyone who has anything better than she has (ie, most people) and employs the typical narc tactics of projecting her own issue onto everyone else to try and compensate and make herself feel better. No normal, happy person is constantly angry and aggressive like she is.

As for renting being better than buying 😂 I have done both, renting definitely has its place and these days is often more than a mortgage payment a month, however no one can argue that bricks and mortar has always been a good investment and always will be. Also Holly, soz to burst your bubble but no one in my family has had to sell property for care, some of us plan for this without having to go down this route but also, some people don't need care! my grandma passed away at 103 with zero illness and she lived with us as we don't do care homes etc in my family, so her property is still there and no need to sell.

Its so bizarre that she settles for this as her life at 42 - sits smoking weed all day, begs on TikTok from dawn till dusk, built like a fridge and dresses like shes fallen in the school lost property box 🥴

Yes, yes I can see how we Tattlers are all crying into our (non-begged for) cornflakes this morning at the thought of not ever being able to have an ankle tag and back yard swamp like creepy Steve. Gutted.

• Haha