Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Dont forget the landlord said they can do anything they like to that house!
I wonder if trashing it and kicking the doors in was included in the small print. I cannot imagine being their landlord, nightmare tenants tbh.

Its hilarious cos I sit here when she rants and for me, its a few mins when im on a break at work or when im chilling at home and when I close the tab, thats it, back to my life and I know for a fact that H would KILL to have what I do and in fact the jealousy is actually from her towards everyone else.

Does she realise how sad it sounds when she says 'Do YOU have 290 people in your live?' as if this is this on par with announcing you have won a Nobel prize, or are a billionaire. Its a really sad reflection that someone measures their worth and how their life is going by the amount of activity on TikTok and she actually speaks about it seriously. Its just an app, thats all it is. For us, its the fast fashion equivalent of entertainment, to be consumed without a second thought and doesn't require any brainpower, the sort of thing you put on in the background whilst doing the ironing. Its actually quite sad that for some people that IS their life and not their quick fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Lacroix

Shes just said they're paying for the decorating now that they're staying in the house. Even though she spent all morning going on about how she doesn't want to own a house because you have to pay for upkeep. 🤣🤣🤣
Every few minutes there's another obvious lie I wonder how the gullible idiots keep falling for it.
Now she's on about when you do as much as I do everyday and deal with everything I deal with you have a right to judge. Give it a rest holly you sit on the couch all fucking day shouting at your dogs to shut up. 🙄

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Holly hunny, I get up at 3am, start work at 4 and finish at 8. I then start my other job at 10 and end my day at half 2.
Stop saying you do loads. You sit on your fucking arse.

• Heart

Lacroix

Jess is home but dave is not....👀👀👀

The fact that jess sits there and listens to holly talking about all the latest went on with pf earlier and doesn't say will you just get off tik tok please makes me think that she knows exactly what hollys motives are. I used to feel sorry for jess but not any more. She's as thick as hollys mods if she feels threatened by flu but supports holly staying on tiktok.

Last edited:

Lacroix

Which acc is she using to go live? I can’t seem to find her on any of my rogue accounts 🤣
Screenshot_20220728-184430_TikTok.jpg

Music gets worse by the day.

Shes having a smoke then going to bed. She was going to release whatever information she has on Stacey at 6, then when she got home, now she's going to bed? Also is blackmail illegal?

Holly 'renovating' is a strong word. Even decorating is a stretch. 😅

I love when holly responds ro a comment on her live but the person has been blocked before she gets a chance so she's just shouting into the void. 🤣

Screenshot_20220728-184856_TikTok.jpg
she can see herself when she's on live yes???

• Haha

Tater

Chatty Member
Hey guys jealous tattler here 😂😂 oh how I wish I could sit and beg on tt all day but unfortunately I have to go to work to earn my money to feed my kids and pay my bills, oh also how I wish I could sit and ignore my kids and watch holly all day please people tell me how do I change my lifestyle to be like them! 😭😭 as for we are against lgbtq Fuck off my daughters bi-sexual just because people have an opinion of someone who happens to be transgender don’t mean we are against anything. Seriously people need to get a grip and stop feeding the monster that is holly

THIS. Just because you have a less than savoury opinion on ONE person from the LGBTQ community does not make you transphobic to the entire community.

• Heart

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
The aggressive rant that H went on the other night at a particular watcher because she went into Flu's live was totally over the top, and was almost verbal abuse, if not bullying. The mask really slipped there didn't it, and ordering her mods to remove her as if she Is some Tudor monarch in a castle somewhere 😂

Just when you think you've seen it all, we have H trying to control what people watch and creepy Steve in his pants. I need a lie down 😂

• Haha

tiktokspy

She's tearing up then saying "come on guys 12 more love hearts" in the same breath. These people no seize to amaze me

• Haha

denton92

I think H genuinely believes people that comment on here are jealous, but I also think deep down she reads these comments or some of them and thinks ‘yea actually, that’s right’ because we wouldn’t all come on here with the same opinions for the laugh.
we come on here and say what we want because it’s a public platform where we can, just like you do H on TikTok, believe me we would love to come live with you for a conversation so you could clear some of the things you’ve said that people have took offence to/don’t believe you, but you won’t allow that, your moderators block anyone who has an opinion that’s different to yours.
Tattle will never end, just like you and your begging won’t either.
You’re getting very boring I must admit, you and princess flu need your fucking heads banging together.
We don’t like you, we don’t like your attitude, we don’t like your wife, we don’t like your knobhead mods.

Tater

Chatty Member
So first of all I never 'victim blamed' I will never stand for child abuse either. And if that happened to you then you have my sincerest apologies. Even you yourself said your parents didn't like you. Either of them. Bio and adopted. You said that. I requoted it. Your bio parents behaviour towards you also sadly lends to the opinion that they didnt like you, your adoptive sent you to conversion therapy (something else btw that I have never and will never stand for), and that also sadly lends to the opinion that they didn't like you. All I did was requote things you have ALREADY said. Whether that be you as a person or aspects of your person is another thing.

You're right. Having your children live with you and see you everyday does not a good parent make. I know lots of parents that don't have full time custody of their children and are incredible parents. But neither does being in and out of prison and being involved in criminal activities. So swings and roundabouts really.

Once again you've completely twisted a narrative. No one is invalidating anything. If what you say is true, then yes I cannot imagine the amount of pain and trauma that caused and it would never have been your fault for experiencing it. Ever. I would apologise for upsetting you so but you wouldn't accept it anyway. All of my kids are safe, loved, fed, clean, watered and taken care of perfectly well. But just as I have my opinions, so will you about that statement. And that's fair enough. C'est la vie.

• Heart

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
Crying at whoever said ‘Alexa stop’ you know we are in for a rant…

just scrolled to her ranting about being a qualified painter and decorator and then ‘Alexa play’ and it made me giggle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they decorating the house and making it "nice" when Holly will continue to smoke in there and in time everything will turn yellow/nicotine stained. Smoking inside is absolutely grim, sorry to any smokers on here. But there's just no need, go outside!

Reactions: 11