Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

abcdefuandyourmom

Just incase anyone missed the fluu drama last night. He was showing everyone the old conversations between him and Holly. I never knew they were 'seeing' each other 😂😂

Just incase anyone missed the fluu drama last night. He was showing everyone the old conversations between him and Holly. I never knew they were 'seeing' each other 😂😂
The spelling seems a bit too good to be Heave... I'm not totally convinced but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Lacroix

Shes being nice and quiet to the dogs now because everyone's watching how she interacts with them. Never seen her being so calm with them. And they're calm. It's almost as if they calm down when you stop screaming at them holly!!!!!

I really can’t believe how people believe the BS that comes out of hollys mouth. So Jess now has 15 years of experience in HR, she obviously realised that Jess is only 32 so quickly dropped that down to 12. So why the f*ck was she a dog trainer, a carer and worked in a bakery?
Christ, so Jess is a police dog trainer and has been for 49 years, works in HR, she's a carer, baker, candlestick maker!

Have they confirmed breaking up now? Sorry catching up before I go to bed! Then I've got 3 days off to catch up on Holly's lies

• Haha

Lacroix

Why on earth would you not come off tik tok rather than putting jess, your kids, your house, the people jess cared for, all under threat as you say yourself? For what? Free hot tubs? Go and get a job that won't put everyone you hold dear at risk? If not, it just proves you just care about the money and free stuff above your family. You're a douche bag holly.

I didn't hear the anaesthetic thing or the decorating thing. But I did hear her say that Dave was still with his previous owners because they missed him. I thought it weird because I thought why as an owner would you get to a point where you have to give your dog away and all their things to someone else. And then pay for the neutering, then be the person that collects them and takes them home while they recover? Odd. I am seriously wondering if we will ever see Dave again. I find the way they were operating a tad weird having to keep them all separate because he was 'such a bother to dolly'. Because while that may work in the short term it's not actually teaching anything and won't work long term. In my opinion they need a crate and more positive reinforcement. I know from owning four dogs myself over the years that when having a new dog in the house you need a whole bunch of tasty bitesized treats on you allllllll day and watch them like a hawk so you can be there to reward good behaviours and redirect the minute positive/negative behaviour is displayed. Negative reinforcement has its place in training for sure but it's proven that the most effective way to train is positive reinforcement. Apart from owning dogs and growing up with dogs as a reference here, I also have a LOT of knowledge about it because I spent a lot of time with guide dogs, their owners and their trainers. Now you can't tell me that they don't know how to train dogs, they must be doing something right surely to be able to provide dogs that are literally people's eyes and lifelines. That is a whole different level/kind of training from things like police dogs. Not saying police dogs aren't as well trained, they are just trained for a whole 'nother specific kind of job.
I don't know if it's just me but I kind of feel like they brought Dave in for Dolly. To get her pregnant. Strange he just disappears.

Blimey she is walking one of the dogs. Why does she never take them all out? How bizarre

Applepickles

Chatty Member
Oh I’ve caught her in a good mood this morning, already slagging all of us off, the things she’s said this morning:
1. We all need to look after our children (don’t get me started on that)
2. We’re jealous sitting at home watching her. She did say we were idiots for owning our homes and she’s winning as she’s renting.
3. Our kids won’t actually get our homes when we’re gone cos they will have to sell it for some reason
4. We’re all a bunch of fuckwits who can’t be happy for anything or anyone.

Steve, you’re a JOKE. God I wished they locked you up

• Haha

Lacroix

Holly said dave was with the old owner. Then she said he had a bad reaction to the anaesthetic and was still with the vet. Now she's saying he's fine and nothing went wrong and he's with the old owner because she wanted a sleepover with him and because holly is decorating. One of those has to be a lie holly because he can't be fine and not fine at the same time.

Neo2021

VIP Member
Holly was very smug saying there is no posts until people said it was on PF story. She then paused the lived before she clicked on the story. She is still paused now

• Wow
  • Haha

denton92

View attachment 1450289
No holly we started calling you it because apparently you’re known as that in Birkenhead not because we think LGBT is, I support LGBT babes😂

Wants us to come in and address someone does and she blocks them😂😂
I’m as lesbian as they come but trust me even if H was the last ‘woman’ on earth I wouldn’t touch it. Couldn’t give a fuck what colour or gender or sexuality you are though Holly cos no matter what you identify as you’ll always be a cunt.

• Heart

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Does holly and trina thinks this is making us jel? I mean, my bank balance is staying the same darling. I'm not loosing anything.

• Haha

Instatwats

Chatty Member
Beccabee can fuck off. Jumped up little benefit bum constantly licking the crack of creepy Steve.

• Haha