Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Holly documents every single part of her life yet she never told anyone that she saw her son. Along with the fact that she apparently walks her dogs every morning at sparrows fart yet is never on live when she’s doing that even though she’s on live every other time she leaves the house. And to add even more, this is a women that never gets any sleep, everynight she gets 3 minutes sleep at most yet is never on live overnight. Goes off at bedtime and comes back on when it’s morning… it’s just continuous bullshit over and over again. You know you’re a compulsive liar when you can’t even keep the lie together in one sentence and persistently contradicting yourself. Fucking imbecile.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but going to get cash conveniently before the “Sapphire delivery” screams street dealers not medical license. Bloody hell Hols no hope is there!

anon20

VIP Member
Looks like sideshow Bob tonight
Remember in that one episode him and Bart are on a boat and he keeps stepping on rakes and making a weird noise, can imagine our holls doing that 😂😂

Imagine seeing the Birkenhead beast running down the road mo farah style shouting zoooooom😂😂😂

• Haha

Lacroix

Any update from the previous owner? "You know the people I used to know. Why are you even trying this?" This is why you're ex won't let you see your kids. You're so quick to bring back up your dodgy past. I wouldn't want a Child anywhere near you. Nothing to do with your transition.

• Heart
Only name suggest given by the wonderful @SforShortbread.

Recap
*Holly didn't go to jail, she is on a suspended sentence and a tag that she loves to parade.
*Holly has a rogue mod and now doesn't trust her "community" if your seen in other peoples lives your blocked.
*Admitted she now isn't moving house.
*Decorating the house now, badly.
*The novelty of the hot tub has worn off and hasn't been seen for a while now.

*our @SforShortbread made VIP status, congrats darling.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Neo2021

VIP Member
Just gonna leave this here for you Holly.

The drug driving law was amended in 2015, which made it a criminal offence to drive with one or more controlled drugs above a specified level in your blood. The change in Section 5A of the Road Traffic Act means that the police do not need to prove that the driver in question was impaired whilst driving – they simply have to show evidence that the driver had drugs in their system above the specified level.
If a driver tests positive for having more than 2µg of Delta-9-tetrahydrocannibinol, or THC (the active compound found in cannabis), per 100ml of blood, then this is considered a positive test, and is likely to lead to prosecution.

• Heart

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Right I posted the story earlier about how this came about. I will screen shot the message, and blank out names. This woman found me through tiktok tea as someone posted about Holly on there, a good few weeks back. So there's nothing new on tiktok tea.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Someone’s just called her out and called her a beg for getting a bed and flooring for free off Facebook. She’s just called them a cunt and said she isn’t a beg she’s saving the environment and upcycling. Apparently her bed will last and we are jealous she found the bed and flooring before us lol
The “Victorian mahogany sleigh bed”. 🙄

• Haha

tiktokspy

She's just said she's spent £600 on decorating the room FOR THE DOGS, I'm sure they love the decor holz...

• Haha
So the poor dog basically went to their house to get shouted at for weeks and attacked by another dog. That breaks my damn heart.

• Sad

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
So a couple of observations

Holly said they can stay in the house they are in now as fluuu doesn’t pose a risk and lives 7 hours away. Then proceeds to say that they had too move from their last place as fluuu fire bombed the house 🤷‍♀️

Holly is going to see Fluu despite apparently being on the phone this morning arranging an anti molestation order against fluuu

Jess had to giveup working as a carer as fluuu was giving out her car registration and she was visiting vulnerable people. Erm who showed the car reg Holly?

Also how did fluu manage to set up a tik tok account knowing that Holly would use BU in the name? Holly said the name was already taken when she went to set it up thats why she had to use a zero in the name not an ‘O’ 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Wish me luck guys, I have to go camping with my roblox addict for a couple of days! I look forward to all your updates! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
So apparently Natalie and creepy Steve broke up in December and natalie was on facebook begging for a new house :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha